- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Cloud Computing project implementation – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and cloud computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation and management.
- Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc).
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- PMP and other project management certification preferred
- Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.