Industry & Technical Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of Risk & Regulatory Compliance experience within the Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance industries (e.g., Basel Accord, Dodd Frank, FBO, FINRA, SEC, CCAR, etc.). Experience should include any combination of the following:
- Regulatory guidance and compliance environments, assurance activities and supporting projects
- Identifying and investigating conduct risks
- Regulatory knowledge and experience of FCA rules and other governing bodies, including practical application
- Effectively reviewing and evaluating risk and compliance process and control environments
- Interpreting and applying regulatory rules to practical scenarios and helping to devise compliant, commercially-acceptable solutions
- Principles of risk management, especially in relation to regulatory and customer focused risks
- Wider business and regulatory environment and the ability to understand the potential impacts of market and regulatory changes
- Strong understanding of front and back office operations
Management Consulting Experience
- Solid project management experience (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Demonstrated ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- MBA or an Advanced Degree is highly desirable
- Minimum 1 year of prior Management Consulting experience focused on Financial Services Regulatory & Compliance highly desirable
- Experience with Risk and/or Compliance technology vendors.
- Experience with TPRM (Third party risk management), Cyber regulations, Privacy regulations and Crypto regulation highly desirable.
Professional Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- A strong desire and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- A strong desire to deliver to a high standard
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.