Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Accenture Technology – Salesforce Team professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Accenture Technology – Salesforce Team professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
Accenture Technology – Salesforce Team professionals demonstrate deep understanding of customer service capabilities of Salesforce including Lightening Agent Console, Live Agent, Knowledge, and Field Service Lighting
The successful candidate will be able to design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture. The Technical Architect will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
- Escalation Point for technical issues.
- Solution Service Cloud capabilities on Salesforce platform
- Case resolution
- Case routing
- Knowledge Management
- Workforce Management
- Field Service
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform:
- Expert platform knowledge.
- Telephony Integration
- Integration (including a technology/not just) and data Migration.
- End to End Technical Solutions.
- People Manager have regular 1-on-1s, perform annual reviews, etc
- Sales Support: Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead. Assist in SOW creation, etc.
- Practice Development: Mentor resources, take on leadership roles to expand overall practice capabilities, etc.