Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Find out more about us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is the leading SAP/SuccessFactors Consultancy in New Zealand. We’re can’t keep up with Customer demand, especially in the area of payroll system implementations, and so this is a shout-out to all Payroll specialists who have experience with either SAP HCM Payroll or SuccessFactors ECP (knowing one of these is absolutely essential – if you are a payroll guru who has experience on a different system, but you don’t have SAP or ECP, then unfortunately, we just can’t consider you).
We want to hear from people who are:
- SAP/SF Payroll Consultants with experience working on implementations already – (if your experience is from overseas, then we can teach you the legislation specific to NZ)
- If you are based in NZ then we are able to consider those of you who are hands-on Payroll Administrators who want to move away from being hands-on and processing the payroll for a company - we can bring you into our team and teach you how to implement payroll systems for our clients. To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be experienced in either SAP or Successfactors payroll systems.
This position will be involved in the implementation and support of customers’ Payroll systems which includes working directly with our customers, understanding their requirements and configuring the system accordingly. You will work as part of a wider team and, depending on the experience you bring, you may lead the design of system implementations, or be a key contributor after the design has been completed.
We’re seeking someone with excellent Payroll business knowledge gained through previous roles with an operational payroll background. As part of this role you will:
- troubleshoot and resolve day to day issues
- need to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- identify enhancement requirements and design capability
- focus on delivering value to the customer and be willing to share your knowledge
- take personal accountability for the resolution of issues and delivery of positive customer outcomes
- have excellent communication skills with a positive can do attitude
If this sounds like you, then we would LOVE to hear from you.
At Accenture, we are committed to the professional development of our employees and we have a terrific internal work culture. When NZ’s borders were open (pre-covid), we hired people from all around the world and this means you’ll be working in a very international and highly credible company. We lead the way in SAP/SF in New Zealand and have a brilliant reputation. Joining us will do amazing things for your career!