Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
We can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career. As a leading professional services company with more than 459,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations. As part of a global diverse workforce you will help change how Australia lives, works, plays and grows. Join us, learn from the best people and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
This is your chance to be part of digitizing the aged-care industry! With niche requirements, you’ll pick up specialized skills as you work with Accenture in these currently technically immature organisations.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the successful design, implementation, deployment, and adoption of an overall solution in alignment with enterprise architecture and integration architecture. While the Solution Architect may not “click the buttons” during a deployment, they are ultimately responsible for the solution and work closely with the deployment team.
- Lead client meetings and assist EA in strategy/solution discussions
- Developing robust architecture design and functionality
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and backoffice applications
- Help translate business requirements into technology requirements from the statements of work (SOW)
- Assist Enterprise Architect in architecture rollouts (current state, target state, transitions)
- E2E Solution Design managing cross solution dependencies, alignment and overlaps across all required workstreams and in alignment with enterprise architecture.
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Project release strategy hypothesis
- Answers to relevant architectural questions such as where different types of reporting and business rules are best located.
- Ensure the quality and thoroughness of the analysis performed
- Responsible for maintaining requirements packages and leading work plan tasks, as well as identifying and mitigating risks.
- Support clients in defining and implementing integrated solutions and liaise closely with all relevant partners and teams to develop effective concepts
- Work with offshore design, development and/or testing teams to coordinate deliverables, schedule milestones, quality, among other items
- Experience on D365 E2E solution involving FinOps, CE, Azure Integration will be a big plus.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
2. Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.