- Seeking new skills for the future
- Work with and learn from the best people every day
As Salesforce's #1 global partner, the Accenture Salesforce Business Group (SFBG) is the trusted leader in designing, implementing and driving transformational experiences using Salesforce solutions. The strength of the SFBG lies in the deep expertise of our people across all of our businesses—Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations. Due to our growth and new client acquisitions, our Technology team is a Lending Business Functional Consultant to join them.
About the role
We are seeking a Salesforce Functional Consultant to help analyse, design and deliver Salesforce based solutions to initially work with one our large financial sector clients. Here you will be responsible for engaging with clients to understand their business problems, propose appropriate solutions considerate of their objectives, environment and industry best practices.
You will be responsible for guiding client discussions and providing a rational view of how Salesforce features can support their outcomes. You will also be hands on with Salesforce using the declarative features to deliver high performing solutions.
To be successful in this role and to shine you will have the below experience and skills:
- You are passionate about Salesforce and cloud technology
- You have excellent listening and observation skills and are experienced in holding discussions with clients and running workshops
- You enjoy solving problems and have a customer focus and process mindset
- You enjoy working within a diverse team and supporting your peers
- You have a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and activities involved in delivery
- You have at least 3+ years in a technology domain and ideally hold certifications in Salesforce
- You have ideally worked in for a vendor or consulting organisation and having worked in the banking sector previously would be an added bonus
What we can offer
- We work on some of the largest and complex Salesforce projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations.
- The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent - we are the leading Salesforce practice in the region!
- Ongoing focus on your development including access to our Salesforce training program with a focus on technical and consulting skills helping you excel within your career.
- A fun and professional workplace with a focus on diversity and inclusion in all its forms
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note: We are only able to accept applications from those that already reside in New Zealand or have confirmed plans to relocate to NZ for this role.
Tracy Church is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.