A Recruitment - Consultant is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on a Recruiting Plan. You may administer the recruiting process for a small to medium-sized recruiting demand plan or share in the administration of a large recruiting demand plan.
As a Recruiting Consultant, specific responsibilities may include:
- Creating and delivering information effectively and appropriately in both written and oral formats to convey key messages to peers, leadership, and customers, including conducting sourcing events, conducting interviews, communicating offers, providing marketplace data to Recruiting Leadership
- Handling day to day management, maintenance, and continuous improvement of recruiting processes, including planning, sourcing, assessing, reporting
- Managing a recruiting pipeline including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, managing assessing, and managing referral and post-offer processes
- Managing identification and qualification of the sources and location of desired skills in the marketplace
- Participating in developing appropriate policies and implementing systems that comply with legal issues and requirements of employee labour laws
- Assisting in developing budgets and short-term forecasts for different types of plans (e.g., sourcing plans, pipeline plans, management budgets)
- Identifying major issues, trends and the competitive environment of a particular recruiting need; applying that knowledge when developing and implementing recruiting plans
- Identifying and analysing key recruiting issues and generating appropriate solutions
Skills & Work Experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in end to end recruitment role
- Demonstrated experience in assessment practices and stakeholder engagement, including experience in developing and implementing recruitment strategies
- Proven experience working with a recruitment database
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Established leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Talent Communications Strategist Lead
USA IL - Chicago
Global Strategy & Consulting-Capability Network HR Associate Manager+
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Total Rewards Manager-Compensation Partner Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.