Accenture’s ServiceNow Business Group, and one of only 5 Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We help our diverse clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating across ANZ, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated, mobile and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The ServiceNow Architect supports the sales pursuit activities, integrated solution designs, and complex delivery programs for our large-scale clients across New Zealand and Australia. This role requires an energetic, confident, and dynamic leader who has solid presentation skills, and strong technical acumen.
- Support large and complex pre-sales / RFP processes involving multiple technologies:
- Manage/ Coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations across all aspects of technology relevant to the opportunity
- Develop technical solution design and work with assigned technical architects and cost architects to create corresponding cost estimates
- Present and discuss solutions with client executives
- Present technology solution to internal executive approvers
- Assess the business impact/return on investment for the more complex components of the technology solution
- Facilitate client workshops, document business requirements and develop them into a proposed solution design staff
- Mentor and assist with internal staff to develop and improve skills
- Act as customers’ key contact on the proposed technology solution
- Work closely with other technology teams such as Insights and Intelligence, Automation and Technology Consulting to create a holistic technology approach and cost estimate that captures all details, dependencies and assumptions of the technology landscape
- Transitioning the solution to the mobilization team for implementation upon contract signature
- Establishing oneself as a leader in cross-technology issues and risk mitigation
- Ensure solid governance is established on customer engagements
- Grow and maintain knowledge of ServiceNow technologies and relevant competitive information within the Service Management, IT Operations, Customer Service Management, HR, and Security Operations space
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow
- Minimum of ServiceNow Certifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technical Consulting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience translating technical solution requirements to business requirements and customer outcomes.
- Knowledge of Service Management, ITIL, HR, Security Operations, and Customer Service Management
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
Dipti Mijar is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.