Provides support to the Commercial & Contract Management teams and directly to the Client Engagement teams to support the drafting, negotiation and management of contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Supporting the Contract Management lead in drafting, tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, assisting with price modelling (training will be provided), correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. Supporting the Commercial Lead in the tracking and management of commercial levers including assisting with price modelling and development of pricing schedules for new opportunities and extensions of existing inflight work
- Working in conjunction with the Contract Manager and Client Engagement team to manage the drafting of contracts and variations
- Working with the commercial lead to provide pricing calculations/ new business support for new and extended business opportunities for review by client engagement executives
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Supports training activities for Contract Management and Client Engagement team personnel
- Reports to:
- Contract Manager and PMO Senior Manager
- This role is part of the onshore commercial support function – including finance, PMO and Executive management. The Commercial support function may be led by a resource not part of Contract Management.
- Supervise personnel
- External Relationships:
- Interface with client procurement personnel
College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
Minimum 2 year’s experience in the commercial/contract management/ legal/finance field
Travel as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Understands basic commercial and contracting principles
Experience in price modelling preferred but not required as on the job training will be provided
Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
Strong written and oral communication skills
Able to apply sound business judgment
Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.