STRATEGIC. CURIOUS. YOU.
We’re on the hunt for strategic, curious, and unique individuals – people like you.
People ready to take on a future filled with new ideas, technologies and innovation. Be inspired to make the most of who you are. Be supported; learn new skills, innovative ways of working and how to approach real-world problems.
Welcome to Accenture
At Accenture, we think big. We’re passionate about improving the way the world lives and works, we cover more than 40 industries globally. Locally you will get to work with iconic New Zealand and global brands. The experience you'll gain here adds up to more than just an amazing career. Together, we’ll bring innovation to make a difference for our people, communities and clients.
Our diverse group of innovators work together to solve some of biggest problems in business and technology today. Using leading-edge technologies and strategies to reinvent the way every job is done and help improve the way the world works and lives.
Our Graduate roles
At Accenture, the number of career paths are endless. They could see you…
· Shape the future of business and technology by developing innovative, disruptive strategies that unlock value.
· Drive transformational change, advising clients how to adapt and shift to new environments.
· Harness analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to enhance millions of lives.
· Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies.
· Deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence.
Want examples? Imagine being a part of driving 350% growth for Uniqlo, creating world-leading diagnostic processes for Roche, or providing cutting-edge content and fan engagement for Rugby Australia. No two days are the same!
What’s in it for you?
Taking the first step in your career is a big deal, and while some people may know exactly what they want to do, others are keen to explore a range of experiences and interests. That’s why we launched the Analyst and Associate Career Experience (AACE). As part of AACE, we want to equip you with the right skills, knowledge, experience and networks to empower you to take ownership of your career from the get-go.
Our structured program ensures that you have…
- Meaningful work that makes a difference to our people, clients and communities.
- A rewarding career path that could span across many industries
- An inspiring, inclusive and diverse flexible work environment.
- Training and ongoing development to help you push new boundaries personally and professionally.
- Chance to innovate with the latest technologies, tools and platforms.
- Your own personal career counsellor and buddy to support you along the way.
- But above all to be 100% YOU.
Visit our website to find out in more detail about the program or ask one of our recruiters.
What we’re looking for
- A diverse group of graduates from varying degrees who are strategic, curious individuals who want to make a difference.
- Ideally a passion for technology but not a requirement.
- You enjoy being collaborative and working as part of a team.
- You want to be in an environment where you can be 100% YOU.
- You have New Zealand citizenship.
- You are currently completing a degree or have graduated within the last 2 years.
If you meet the following criteria, please apply!
Applications close 15th March 2020.
Don’t miss out, apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.