- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management or as part of a consulting practice focused on EHS operational excellence
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Resources industry or Consulting for Resources industry clients
- BS in engineering or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- Deep expertise in EHS Management, including safety planning/incident prevention, safety management system design and implementation, and performance reporting
- Experience with primary market solutions for measuring EHS performance (Enablon, Intelex, Sphera, etc.)
- Experience in EHS best practices, root cause analysis, and corrective and preventative actions
- Experience with Process Safety Management (PSM) systems implementation and function
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and/or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) preferred
- Direct experience in Resources industry segments is essential
- Value proposition formulation and proposal development
- Proven ability to deliver management consulting projects with a focus on maintenance effectiveness
- Ability to support business development efforts with specific emphasis on value proposition development and solution architecture
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience driving large scale improvement programs within a maintenance organization
- Program management and service delivery expertise to include resource planning, staffing, and status reporting
- Customer relationship management and deep skills in expectation management
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Jersey City,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.