Accenture Regulatory Compliance Platform
Scalable and responsive, this platform lets financial firms choose the compliance outsourcing tools they need for active compliance.
The Accenture Regulatory Compliance Platform (ARCP) offers integrated responsive technology, agile methodologies and scalable shared services to help deliver cost efficiencies and support growth.
Features and benefits include:
The ARCP becomes a one-stop shop for all compliance activities, and lets clients assess compliance efforts through its full set of analytics.
Low-value tasks can be managed by BPO staff. Highly specialized functions can be performed by data scientists and legal specialists as needed.
Clients can offload support responsibility to a 24/6 help desk that provides technology help.
Periodic assessments identify changes needed to address evolving regulatory requirements, as well as industry trends.
Compliance challenges are difficult, and compliance risk can take on many regulations. Firms might understand the regulations and organizational standards they must meet, but applying an approach in complex situations can be challenging.
Watch the 360 video to see how advances in compliance management can help resolve the risks organizations face.
Module and integrated service
With ARCP, one size can fit all, because a la carte and modular solutions can be tailored to fit every client’s unique needs. For modular services, the global technology platform includes: analytics, robotics, case management, data management, audit services, dashboard capabilities and workflow capabilities. For functional scope of activities, our central and employee compliance capabilities cover a dozen areas, ranging from: private investments, compliance certifications, personal account dealings, gifts and entertainment, policy and rules inventory, risk assessment, talent development, surveillance and more.
With ARCP, financial institutions can gain value and capitalize on their investment in compliance. ARCP delivers active compliance to help businesses build a flexible and agile compliance model. Learn more about ARCP.
ARCP’s tangible features and benefits include:
• Single, global platform integrates targeted compliance systems, executes key compliance activities
• Technology platform enhancements managed by ARCP
• Dashboards provide consolidated “state of compliance” view for leadership review
• Dashboard can spot areas needing improvement, escalate as needed
• A global technology platform provides the tools and techniques to conduct real-time data analysis
• Redundant tasks targeted for automation through robotics
• “Non-advisory” tasks can be executed by shared services BPO staff; with subject matter experts available on request to perform specialized tasks
• Staff performing “non-advisory” tasks can be right-shored/offshored for additional cost savings
• Technology “Help Desk” functions managed offshore
• Training and process changes offloaded to ARCP
• ARCP can address required process changes due to regulatory requirements, evolving industry trends