Accenture Applied Intelligence in Stavanger is looking for a Lead Architect
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
You will be joining Applied Intelligence
Applied Intelligence is how Accenture uses Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, and analytics to reimagine business—enabling our clients to do things differently and do different things.
Our unique approach breaks down silos and creates more agile and adaptive processes, enabling better decision making and empowering businesses to identify and capture completely new opportunities. Additionally, we can do it at speed and scale thanks to an extensive suite of industrialized solutions for industries and functions.
The Applied Intelligence team in Norway comprises 35 professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise in their chosen direction and apply skills to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Marketing Analytics, Health, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. Thus, we can apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to further your career.
Our Consultant will, of course, gather business requirements from stakeholders and document them in user stories, but not just sitting in front of them with a notebook – you will help them ideate and define their vision and co-create those user stories. You will build strong relationships with your stakeholders and colleagues and work to clear blockers in the delivery of value to our clients.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics)
- Minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solu-tions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture (GCP/ Azure) and integration tools.
- Experience in setting up data foundation with deep technology expertise in the following:
- Expertise in design and management of complex data structures and data processes.
- Expertise in metadata management, ETL processing, reference data management, streaming and batching data processing and efficient and performing organization of data in devices set of data platforms.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience on big data and cloud computing technolo-gies including Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, etc.
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment.
- Language requirements: Fluent English, Norwegian is a plus
- Knowledge of upstream is a plus.
- Exposure of manufacturing or energy companies is a plus.
- Provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative solutions to meet client’s digitalization goals.
- Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of our cli-ents’ technology environment.
- Work closely and continuously with the business/client to focus on meeting business/client requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across technology programs/projects.
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
- Work with vendors to assess vendor products, understand vendor’s delivery models and as-sist in implementing them at the client.
- Can work across multiple projects with varied stakeholders. He/she sets architectural direc-tion, builds consensus, mediates conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory ser-vices to the business. He/she anticipates needs and potential objections and helps to create an environment which solicits positive contributions from all participants: Solution and Tech-nical Architects, engineering teams, product manager, project managers, business analysts, test and project teams, Information Security and Operations.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and so-lutions.
- Recognize industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how they ap-ply to our clients and can drive their adoption into the organization.
- Ensure architectural deliverables meet schedules and estimates.
- Should possess good product instinct and excellent project management skills to push pro-jects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
What we can offer
- Professional development including your own personal budget for skills development. This can be used for courses, certification, conferences or other learning activities
- Competitive salary, good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings and that parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
- A wide range of sports and interest groups, including football, running, mountain sports and e-sports
- Larger and smaller social gatherings such as payday parties and annual parties
- Monthly community meetings with a focus on personal and professional development
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your application; please attach your CV, application letter and your educational documents including grades.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.