Are you an experienced backend developer or technical architect passionate about building scalable solutions that solve real-world problems? Accenture Song is looking for skilled software engineers at all levels to join our team in Oslo or Trondheim. You will have the opportunity to further develop your career with us and play a key role in transforming organizations around the world.
About Accenture Song
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 700.000 + people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What you would do as a Software Engineer:
- Build meaningful human-centric solutions on the cloud
- Be part of the whole journey from ideation to launching and scaling up first class customer experience.
- Use the most relevant frameworks, languages, toolsets, and platforms on the market
- Work in Agile- teams together with fellow developers, architects, designers, testers, and scrum masters
- Learn about the latest trends in technology and apply them to our clients
- Be part of a community of engineers sharing experiences and best practices.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a diverse community with enriching culture of sharing and learning together
- Great development opportunities to keep on building your professional career
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization, including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks, and benchmarks
- Internal growth opportunities and possibility to take on new roles and responsibilities
- Inspiring colleagues to support you in your daily work
- Social activities including sports clubs, afterworks, and community events
- Market competitive compensation. Good compensation for parental leave, pension, gym card, pension and other health benefits
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Fluent in English and good level of Norwegian (B2)
- +2 years of relevant experience as a backend developer and/or technical architect
- Skilled with Java, Cloud Native (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure) and microservices
- Familiar with dev-ops techniques and test automation
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and best practices
- Used to work in cross-functional teams with an Agile mindset
- Certified in a cloud services provider (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Certified in an e-commerce platform (CommerceTools, Magento, Shopify, Hybris)
- Interest in learning about emerging technologies such as Metaverse, XR, Blockchain and AI
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV in English.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and improve your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Norway firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.