We believe you have:
- Relevant higher education
- Minimum 3 years' work experience, preferably within the energy / renewables / natural resources industry or from consulting
- Lean Six Sigma / Kaizen / Continuous Improvement / Business Excellence / Operational Excellence / Quality Management / Business Process Mapping, etc.
- Complexity reduction
- Cost transformation
- Digital transformation
- Performance improvement
You have strong analytical skills, experience with project management and project solving with ability to take ownership.
As a person you are a team player with excellent communication skills, fluent in Norwegian and English and thrive working in an agile environment.
What´s in it for you
- Competitive salary, good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings and that parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
- Professional development including your own personal budget for skills development. This can be used for courses, certification, conferences, or other learning activities
- Monthly community meetings with a focus on personal and professional development
- Larger and smaller social gatherings such as payday parties and annual parties
- A wide range of sports and interest groups, including football, running, mountain sports and e-sports
The position will report to the Nordic Energy Industry Lead Managing Director and workplace is Oslo/ Stavanger, Norway. Interested?
Apply online by attaching your CV, application letter and educational diplomas as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have questions concerning the application and/or recruitment process, please contact Raluca Rohatin + 47 900 72 459, Recruiting Specialist – Strategy & Consulting.
About the team
Our Industry Consulting group works closely with Norwegian and International energy, utilities and renewables companies to solve some of the most important challenges they face in digitalization. We help our customers to become more efficient and competitive by combining industry, technology and organizational knowledge.
We are strengthening our team with people who thrive working in the interface between technology and business, are passionate about solving complex problems, and eager to continue learning and develop as a consultant.
We are passionate about technology and innovative solutions, working together with our clients to draw and define the big picture to help an industry find the right solutions in an era of volatile oil prices, changing regulations, Covid19, the green shift in the midst of a major digital transformation.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 740,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.