As part of Accenture's Metaverse Continuum Business Group, we are helping redefine what is possible for our clients, ourselves and the world. Our vision is one that is to built on human experience and we see the Metaverse as a continuum, a spectrum of digitally enhanced worlds, realities, and business models. It is a new medium for commerce, experience and community and we re looking for innovative pioneers to help us bring our vision to life responsibly, generating sustainable and diverse value in the short and long term.
We are a passionate global group of business strategists, creatives, architects, engineers, innovators, and entrepreneurs and we work with pioneering ecosystem partners, forward thinking regulators and industry influencers who are collectively ushering in the next evolution of how we engage and interact with the world.
Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2022.
- 3 years experience Project Manager or Producer experience in games industry, AR VR companies, digital or creative agencies, CGI production, or interactive spaces design
- 1 years working with a mixture of Agile delivery methods
- 1 years previous consulting experience
- 1 years experience in client relationship management
- 1 years demonstrated sales operations experience
- 1 years 3D art pipeline or 3D development workflows
- Preferred Qualifications
- Project Management Delivery Experience in XR initiatives
- Knowledge of one or two industries professional training, retail, telecoms, resources, entertainment, music, etc
- Network of industry relationships to leverage and draw upon
- Ability to work with and manage teams from different countries and geographies remotely
- AR VR passion or experience.
You will often be:
- Delivering interesting, challenging projects that have high visibility and impact in the Extended Reality Augmented Reality AR , Virtual Reality VR , and Mixed Reality space.
- Creating Project Plans, defining work management structures, and tracking status metrics.
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships and expectations and relaying those to development teams accordingly in order to synchronize dependencies and input between content and development teams.
- Leading day to day project activities and identifying raising issues and risks while perfectly balancing pragmatism and idealism when solving technical challenges and meeting deadlines. Identifying and escalating potential issues before they become issues is vital.
- Selling by creating and managing the sales pipeline of opportunities and creating and executing internal campaigns to originate opportunities to our clients.
- Shaping Accenture's practice by maintaining ecosystem alliances that generate combined value for our clients and attending, participating in and hosting the various technical training activities held each year.
What is in it for You:
By joining our team, you will become part of a diverse, vibrant and global Accenture community one that is continually pushing boundaries in responsible and sustainable ways.
You will work on meaningful and innovative projects that radically change the way our clients view what is possible, while engaging in transformational initiatives powered by the latest Metaverse technologies.
You will have ongoing support in your learning and growth, with Accenture investing in opportunities for you to research, understand, and eventually help define the Metaverse as it continues to evolve and take shape.
You will be joining our diverse team of metaverse skilled professionals with market leading capabilities dedicated to designing, executing and accelerating our clients metaverse journeys.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.