Accenture is looking for experienced consultants that desire to actively pursue a “green transformation” of our client’s businesses – to join our Industry X practices in Oslo
Accenture Industry X is on a mission to help our clients transform their products, operations, and business models to the new digital future and to deliver human-friendly and sustainable business outcomes. We will assist our clients in achieving increased productivity and reduced climate footprint by applying new technologies and embedding connectivity and intelligence into their operational and managing processes.
We now want to strengthen our team with you that thrive working in a dynamic environment and are motivated by driving digital implementation and transformation projects accelerated by technology.
Are you passionate about sustainability powered by technology and innovative solutions? Do you like working with people and supporting them on their journey? Are you triggered by helping clients transitioning to the new circular economy? Do you want to work with implementation of IoT and analytics solutions, digital twins/threads, digital worker, machine learning and AI? If that is the case, Accenture Industry X is the place for you.
What Accenture offers
- A good and inclusive working environment, where you will work with inspiring and skilled colleagues and managers
- Flexible worktime with a good work-life balance
- A strong network for technology interested women
- You will be able to make a difference through large and small projects that change our way of working and living
- You will meet industry specialists in all corners of the world that provide access to first-class international knowledge and experience
- You will be part of a vibrant learning environment
- You will be challenged professionally and academically
- We care about your personal development and growth. You will have access to training, certification, conferences, and other learning activities.
- We have good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings arrangements and parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
Accenture is renowned for its innovative and strong corporate social responsibility. Many of our employees use their core expertise in socially useful projects and initiatives. Examples include support for NGOs with digital strategy, restructuring and technology development, mentoring schemes for start-up companies and teaching children how to code.
So, what do we do after work? We have numerous company-sponsored activities and initiatives, everything from the yearly winter trip, monthly Friday pub, to the weekly parent club. On the corporate sports side, we have the full range from indoor bandy, curling, football, running, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing, all of which you can join regardless of form, talent, and previous achievements. If you are not into sports, we have the band, the revy, chess, the party committee, and much more. We also have a solid CS:GO team that participates in the company league. In other words, there is something for everyone
We are looking for you with 6+ years of work experience.
Below is a list of relevant areas for the position (you do not need to have a background from all of these)
- Interested in digital transformation and energy efficient solutions
- Experience as delivery lead, project manager or scrum master for agile implementation of IT-solutions
- Good understanding of how to improve sustainable business outcomes by using new technology
- Knowledge from projects related to Industry 4.0, Cloud, IoT-solutions, or Analytics
- Experience from working with new technology both from a user and developer perspective
- Commercial orientation and understanding; ability to build and maintain a business network, and the ability to identify new opportunities for customers
- Experience and interest in leading people and projects. Desire to contribute to the group's development and growth
- Skilled in building relationships, as well as the ability to communicate well with different stakeholders both internally and externally
- Relevant higher education with good results
- Methodical, analytical, and systematic approach
- We are encouraging women to apply for our positions
- Manage and drive IT/technical implementation projects
- Guide our clients in strategic application of new technology
- Build skills of our team as well as your own knowledge through trainings and presentations
- Drive sales efforts and generate new opportunities for Accenture and our clients
- Grow our Industry X practice in Norway and the Nordics
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative solutions to meet client’s digitalization goals
- Be part of our global network of Industry X professionals, supporting projects around the world when necessary
- Work with partners and vendors
Does this sound exciting? Send us an application with your CV and include relevant certificates and diplomas from university/college and high school.
Keywords: advisor, consultant, management consultant, technology consultant, industry, industrial, rådgiver, konsulent, forretningsrådgiver, teknologirådgiver, forretningsanalytiker, økonom, indøk, industriell økonomi, olje og gass rådgiver, ntnu, løsningsarkitekt, forretningsutvikling og strategi, it utvikling, prosjektledelse, produktledelse, product owner, scrum master, sivilingeniør, senior advisor, digital & it, business analytics, elkraft, mekanisk, maskiningeniør, byggingeniør, erfaren, vindkraft, vannkraft, olje, solceller, solkraft, hydrogen, fornybar, fornybaringeniør, smidig, agile, design thinking, management konsulent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Industry X Business Entrepreneur
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X Management / Technology Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Industry X Management / Technology Consultant (Stavanger)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.