SAP Finance consultant to Norway Technology practice
Do you have a passion for transforming businesses with the newest technologies and making them data-driven companies? Are you looking for a place where you could combine your business consulting skills with technology strategy know-how? Then our roles as SAP consultants in the Strategy & Consulting and Technology practices are a perfect find for you!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture and help us deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Take this opportunity to develop your skills and build an extraordinary career. You will play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 620,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses. Read more about our SAP Technology practice here.
About the Nordic SAP360° Value approach
At SAP within Accenture, we embrace our 360° Value approach in order to play a leading role in our new go-to-market approach. This includes:
- Innovation & Storytelling: Focus on infusing innovation into our delivery and bringing inspirational storytelling and purpose-led vision into the overall delivery experience for our clients
- 360° Value Focused: A 360° value approach throughout the transformation journey, focused on unlocking multidimensional value across e.g. financial value, sustainability and experience
- Compassionately Collaborative: Bringing the best team on the planet to every client moment, with ONE Accenture mindset and go-to-market approach
- World-class Tools: Leveraging our key global intelligent tools
- Industry-specific Content: Deep industry content and leading practices used to accelerate our clients’ value realization
SAP Finance Consultant
In your role as an SAP Finance Consultant at Accenture, you will (for example):
- Be an integral part of innovative SAP transformation projects
- Utilize your functional and technical expertise in Finance by analyzing, designing and implementing business processes supported by SAP best practice solutions
- Utilize your Industry expertise in for example Retail, Oil & Gas, Consumer Goods and Services, or Industrial equipment, in the field of SAP solutions by analyzing business processes, proposing best practices, and advising our clients on SAP in general
- Help clients transform to a modern SAP platform and IT landscape
- Work with several of the biggest SAP clients in the Nordics
What’s in it for you:
- Great development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization - including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks and benchmarks
- A dedicated mentor to guide you during your work with continuous feedback
- Being part of our culture and core values in a truly human work environment
- Inspiring colleagues to support and work with
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Early leadership roles with an overview of engagements and sub streams
- Work side-by-side with clients in their organization and drive comprehensive, meaningful, and transformative projects
- Help clients’ sustainability agenda through SAP transformations
Who we are looking for:
To be successful as an SAP Finance consultant, it is recommended that you have:
- At least 5+ years of hands-on SAP experience in SAP Finance (FI/CO)
- Experience in various finance processes - accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reports
- Knowledge/experience in management accounting processes
- Experience in delivering an end-to-end S/4HANA or SAP ECC project
- Experience in various application management tools
- Eagerness to shape and work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Passionate about SAP, innovation, and delivery the latest technologies to your clients.
- You are an analytical problem-solver with strong business acumen
- A Bachelor or master’s degree
- Experience in at least one S/4HANA implementation
- An SAP certification in your area
- A full life-cycle implementation experience: Experience of the full lifecycle including estimating, planning, and delivering a solution end-to-end
- Stakeholder management within complex SAP programs
- You shine with your deep business & industry experience in one or more of the industries, such as: Retail & consumer goods, media, manufacturing, energy & utilities, banking products or communications, media and technology
- Oslo, Bergen, or Stavanger
About Accenture Norway:
At Accenture Norway we have a range of communities and engagement opportunities.
Accenture has several community groups of leisure activities hosted by our colleagues – for our colleagues, to meet and practice sports, physical activities, and interests. We offer a wide range of activities like ball and racket sports, running, kiting, golf, Mountaineering, skiing, chess, Gokart, E-Sports and much more.
To exercise activities and interests, you enjoy in the company of others, to help you stay motivated and healthy. Join our yearly events such as Accenture European Championship in football, Downhill skiing world championship or an upcoming hiking trip in the mountains. We strongly believe in work-life balance and having fun together!
Accenture provides arrangements beyond the legally required. Employees receive full salary, limited to 12 G, for Leave of Absence determined by the regulations in AML §12.1 – 12.8 for pregnancy, birth, and adoption, that is up to 6 G beyond what is covered by NAV. This also goes for the 2 weeks care leave for fathers directly after childbirth.
In need of medical treatment, we want our employees to get well supported. All Accenture employees have additional private health coverage. In accordance with NAVs regulations for salary during sick leave, employees at Accenture are eligible for full salary for a sick leave period of 52 weeks.
Our “Truly Human” network aim to bring us all together – as truly human individuals. We commit to care for ourselves and others, to foster an open-minded and supporting environment. Together we can help each other to achieve our aspirations and become the best version of ourselves. One of many initiatives are “Truly Human Health Academy”, a 100-day journey filled with classes held by health- and dietician experts, workshops, and buddy challenges – to learn and reflect on well-being and daily habits.
At Accenture we offer network opportunities, for our employees to meet and share common interests. Our aim is to foster a company culture that stands for inclusion and diversity – a place for everyone in terms of cross-cultural diversity, ethnicity, gender, disability, mental health, and LGBT.
• Our set goal is to achieve 50/50 in percentage of gender equality by 2025.
• We have a LGBT community and ally program to support and raise awareness
• With a multi-cultural calendar, we take account to all the days our employees/clients observe and celebrate
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Transformation Consultant (SAP) for Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Consultant - CS&S Oslo
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
Salesforce Arkitekt – Vil du være med å designe fremtidens innovative løsninger?
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 16 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.