In Fjord, you will join a Nordic family of designers that build world-class work, elevate design in the Nordics, and change the way our clients do business by harnessing the power of design in the products they build. You’re curious, self-motivated, and believe in the power of team play. You’re passionate about the design craft and finding simplicity in a sophisticated world.
As a Digital Product Designer in Oslo, you will be accountable for concepts, strategies, and digital interface design artifacts at the project level. You have a strong appreciation for service and interaction design, technology and have the ability to elegantly adapt designs across devices. Fancy products and services are not enough – you'll need to be passionate about creating sustainable solutions that bring value to both our clients and the society.
As a designer, you:
- Understand Digital Design as a field and a practice.
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Work closely with business, technology, and project management to ensure the design meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Design interfaces for any type of platform, concept sketches, presentation decks, design systems, and storyboards in close collaboration with the team and other designers.
- Excel in storytelling. You can take you ideas and create a compelling and inspiring presentation.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
Set yourself apart:
- Strong digital design portfolio with examples on multiple touchpoints that demonstrate conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for coordinated experiences.
- Good command of standard design applications (i.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe etc); experience with prototyping software, video editing, motion graphics is a plus
- Technology literate and have a ambition to bring design in all stages of projects (Origination to Operation)
- General awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
- Ability to use feedback/direction from the team and other designers to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the clients and their users. The ability to give feedback is equally important.
- Ability to speak professionally in client presentations.
- 2+ years of design experience, preferably within a design agency (graduate-level study may count toward 1-2 years of professional experience).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Interaction Design.
- Right to live and work in Norway
- Fluent in Nordic language skills (Norwegian, Danish or Swedish)
What's in it for you:
- Being part of a passionate cross-Nordic design team
- Meaningful and impactful projects
- International opportunities
- Responsibility and flexibility
- Fantastic global design family and knowledge bank
- Studio at Lille Grensen 7
- A company where you´ll be working with everything from strategy to operations
- Money & Love
We'll need your:
- Motivational letter
We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your portfolio, CV and letter of application as soon as possible.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create new value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Norway <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Transformation consultant (SAP) for Accenture Supply Chain & Operations
Posted 4 days ago
Transformation Consultant (SAP) for Accenture CFO & Enterprise Value
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
HR Change Professionals to our Energy & Utilities practice
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.