Security Solution Architect professionals analyze and translate client requirements and objectives and own the end to end solution development process to produce winning proposals and value proposition, at the right cost to client. Scope may also include the transformation of security capabilities. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Responsible for identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on deal pursuits, with minimal oversight.
- Collaborates across the ecosystem to engage with the appropriate SMEs for solution inputs/ outputs as needed (consulting/ transformation, delivery/ operations, pricing performance and proposal response etc.)
- Manages medium to large/ complex deal shaping activities at a client or within Accenture, including client workshops/ co-innovation, solution validation and due diligence/ contracting deliverables
- Stakeholder management and interaction with senior leadership at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Accountable for executing strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to the team
- Candidate should possess overall 10-12 Years of IT experience with a minimum of 5-6 years in Identity and Access Management domain
- Experience in delivery or solution architecture of Identity & Access Management tool stack (Primary skill)
- Advanced skills and expertise on the most common platforms in the IAM space (like SailPoint / ForgeRock / Okta / Directory Services or any other IAM tools like Ping IAM, Oracle IAM) and PAM (like CyberArk, Thycotic, One Identity, Centrify).
- Experience on responding to RFP’s, development of proposals, cost modelling and pricing
- Should possess the ability to clarify requirements, confirm scope, architect a solution with the right solution considerations
- Should have a deep understanding of the delivery aspects of IAM support related engagements
- Client interfacing and strong communication skills, including participation to client facing presentations, detailed technical discussions about the solution and service operations.
- Interface with Client stakeholders to showcase value differentiations for solutions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.