Experienced consulting practitioner and Client Account Manager
Are you motivated by developing sustainable and strategic relationships?
Are you committed to making the performance of our clients fit for the future through innovative transformation across their business?
Then live out your passion in a position in which you provide innovative solution for clients in our industries, including Retail, Consumer Goods and Services, Industrial, Automotive/Mobility and Travel.
At Accenture you will work with talented people who have one thing in common: passion for change. We are constantly looking for new employees who, with their personality, knowledge and skills, can make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. We use the synergy of technology and human intelligence to spark digital innovations and make the world a little better. Become part of our team and develop, implement strategies that strengthen the competitiveness and growth of our clients.
Let there be change
Based on your end-to-end industry expertise and domain competency, you use your business acumen and your creative ideas to open new opportunities and horizons for our clients.
You use your and Accenture’s valuable industry networks to drive the overall growth of our clients.
You take the initiative and proactively drive relationships with client leadership.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and strategically expand our presence with your clients.
As a natural source of inspiration for our customer team, you articulate the vision and purpose of our end-to-end service portfolio.
At the same time you contribute in delivery and client value creation, and manage the customer business operationally.
Meet some of your potential colleagues:
- Consulting experience and experience in business transformations
- Industry expertise in one or several of those mentioned above
- Entrepreneurial thinking and understanding of financial issues
- Proven track record in sales and successful delivery
- Know-how and interest in current technology topics
- Fluent in Norwegian language and business fluent English
- Team oriented mindset, interest in developing peers and colleagues
How do you know this could be the role for you?
- You can quickly build and maintain strong relationships with the clients you work with, and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- You are value obsessed, technologically savvy and customer-centric
- You can travel when required, depending on client and project context
- You are keen on using your experience and broad professional network in shaping and building our community
- You are eager to continuously develop and update your knowledge
What is in it for you?
- Meaningful work and an opportunity to make a real difference by creating value for our clients, our people and local communities
- A strong professional environment with exciting project roles and highly skilled colleagues
- Competitive salary and good terms and conditions, share savings and health insurance
- An exciting and varied working day in a leading company in constant development
- A performance achievement framework that focuses on your strengths, progress and career development with continuous coaching
Make your move – apply online by attaching your CV, application letter and diplomas in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions concerning the position, please reach out to:
- Thorbjørn Risan- phone: +47 920 96 514 or email: email@example.com, Products Client Group Lead Norway
- Alexander Løberg- phone: +47 907 81 778 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Products Strategy & Consulting Lead Norway
If you have questions concerning the application and/or recruitment process, please contact Therese Bals (email@example.com), Recruitment lead Client Group Nordic.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.