The position involves designing and executing pursuit marketing programs. This individual will work closely with campaign, content, industry, capability, and geographic marketing leads. Collaboration and use of data and insights will be key to being a trusted advisor to sales and deal teams, helping them differentiate through a marketing strategy designed to win work.
This position requires business-to-business marketing experience in the professional services or IT services marketplace. Some managers may be aligned with industries or capabilities where they have the most expertise. Responsibilities include creating the strategy and determining the marketing components, within a defined framework, to differentiate Accenture and increase win rate. Establishment of KPIs, measurement and continuous improvement are key.
The individual in this role must be a self-starter with strong executive presence and able to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment at all levels of the organisation. Must possess deep business acumen and be comfortable coaching business teams on high touch, high value marketing activities and plans.
- Increase marketing differentiation across the sales lifecycle (Stage 0 – 3b).
- Enhance client perception of Accenture, differentiate Accenture from competitors, and create preference for our services and assets.
- Enable the business to help grow client relationships and conversations via social and digital channels.
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of programs by applying best practice techniques and bringing innovation.
- Create industrialized, re-usable framework, assets and tools to improve speed to market while reducing costs.
- Drive the creation of assets to be used in digital promotion channels targeted to specific accounts and contacts via pursuits.
- Leverage and enhance pursuit framework to ensure innovation, industrialization and integration.
- Deliver cost-efficient integrated marketing campaigns including message development, creating marketing assets, digital and social media outreach.
- Draw insights from program analytics to refine programs and improve performance.
- Work with corporate functions such as Competitor Intelligence and Accenture Research to drive differentiation and personalization.
- Collaborate with appropriate marketing leads – understanding relevance of campaigns and content and encouraging integration and re-purposing.
- Share best practices to help improve skill development and ability amongst team.
- Build relationships with client-facing deal teams, coaching them on best practice sales and marketing strategy, tactics and implementation, to improve client relationships and win rates.
- Assist in planning of investments and manage operational budget items.
- Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage multiple pursuits and stakeholders across various timelines.
- Travel domestically and / or internationally, as needed on limited basis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- 7-10 years’ experience in integrated marketing particularly client and opportunity centric marketing programs
- Good experience in B2B marketing including digital, social media and marketing analytics
- Must be agile and willing to jump in and execute deliverables when needed
- Overall program management skills, including excellent communication skills, are required to ensure production support and design activities are completed on time and on budget
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience in marketing strategy development and planning
- Proven experience in message development
- Strong written and oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in marketing asset development
- Proven experience in B2B digital /social media marketing
- Proven experience in marketing analytics and performance improvement
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Broad overall business acumen, industry knowledge, knowledge of Accenture's areas of business
- Understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Budget management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Executive presence and influence
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrixed environment
- Global perspective and understanding of local business marketplace
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately within Marketing & Communications and other areas of Accenture
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and budgets
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.