Do you want to be part of a team where you build your competencies and skill sets, deliver leading-practice outcomes for CFOs and other C-suite execs. and grow your network for your future career, and have fun while doing it?
Then CFO & Enterprise Value at Accenture is just the place for you!
Accenture is looking for finance professionals to join our Strategy & Consulting – CFO & Enterprise Value team. We are looking for talents to join us 2022-2023!
And if that doesn’t make you motivated enough, here are some other perks of working at Accenture:
- Truly competitive salary terms, bonus schemes, pension, health insurance, employee stock purchase program etc.
- Work-life balance is important to us. Volunteer roles and events through our internal networks such as Corporate Citizenship, Women in Norway kvinnenettverk, Parent at Accenture, Environment Group, Mental Health Ally program, LGBT Ally program and Cross-Culture Inclusion program
- Social gatherings such as Lønningspils once a month, Innovation Day and office party in the autumn, the annual party in the spring with a performance of Accenturerevyen and social gatherings (when we do not have Covid-19 and home office) with the team throughout the year with a focus on professional development
- Access to a number of social activities through active corporate sports teams and company cabins
What we’re looking for
- You have 2-5 years of experience in consulting type of work connected to CFO & Enterprise Value topics, or experience from operational finance as a controller or finance manager
- You are used to collaborating in diverse project teams, bringing the Finance and Enterprise Value aspect, and can work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- You are comfortable with written and oral presentations
- You are able to identify and pursue new business opportunities for CFO & EV together with other Accenture Managers
- As a bonus, you have experience working on Finance Transformation projects and have a knowledge of leading practice Finance processes.
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. Engineering or Business.
About CFO & Enterprise Value
We partner up with our clients to help them transform their businesses with the Finance function as the starting point. CFO & EV professionals, situated within our Strategy & Consulting practice, help our clients cross-industries in the areas of:
- Digital Finance – Create a vision and a roadmap that will advance finance processes, people and technology to enable a sustainable and innovative Finance function, through e.g. Integrated Business Planning and new Ways of Working.
- Enterprise Operating Model – As current ways of working are disrupted by technology and new business strategies; we help our clients envision and evolve their Operating Model to enable strategic value for the business.
- Enterprise Value –Identify and realize value for the enterprise and help drive measurable outcomes through digital investments at the right pace and scale.
- Enterprise Analytics – Help CFOs to become more data driven to provide insights enabling true business partnering in Finance required for sustainable growth and decision-making.
- Digital Risk and Compliance – Move beyond compliance to protect the enterprise and unlock business value.
We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships with our clients by driving powerful outcomes and inspiring our clients with impact and we act as trusted Subject Matter Experts and Advisors to client CFOs at the largest and most well-known companies in the Nordics and Globally.
At CFO & EV we are building a community with the best people and we believe that transparency, the ability to impact and making yourself heard together with a great team feeling and sense of belonging are key.
Join Accenture CFO & Enterprise Value to help CFOs and leading organizations unlock their potential and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career!
All our advising professionals receive comprehensive training covering business sense, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your application; please attach your CV, application letter and your educational documents including grades. With change happening throughout the company, new roles are appearing regularly, we are on the lookout for amazing people to help Accenture deliver lasting, positive change for our clients, people and communities for 2022. When we find an opportunity that’s right for you, we will be in contact!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Digital Marketing Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Strategy & Consulting – CFO & Enterprise Value
Posted 13 days ago
Energy, Utilities and Renewables professionals to Resources Industry Consulting
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.