Who are we looking for?
We want professionals with up to 4 years of job experience to join our exciting, innovative and growing Customer Practice in the Nordics within Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
Why Accenture Strategy and Consulting
Accenture is a leading global professional services company providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
What We Do In The Customer Practice
We help companies prepare for the era of customer-led disruption and hyper-relevance, where products and services are evolving in real time to adapt to customer needs and preferences.
Typical projects are set out to understand and address the needs of the chief sales, marketing and customer service officers:
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer to define customer segments, value propositions, brand positioning and marketing strategy that improves the return on marketing investment
- Work with the Chief Sales Officers to deliver profitable growth across an increasingly sophisticated sales environment utilizing direct and indirect channels and incentives
- Help the Chief Customer Service Officer to deliver differentiated service experiences that enable growth and increase retention; and strengthen the engagement with traditional and “Omni-channel” consumers through digital service and call center operations
- Conceptually craft and support large business and tech changes enabling new marketing, sales, and service capabilities. Accenture is the number one partner for companies such as Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Adobe and more
The majority of the work will be within project teams, often consisting of 2-10 team members. Our clients operate all over the globe, this may require travel internationally (mainly in Scandinavia) as well as within the country of residence.
As your career advances, you’ll begin to specialize in one or more areas developing deep knowledge and skills in a particular field or industry.
About our team
We are a Nordic team consisting of 60 professionals. In Norway, we stand out as being an international team with very diverse backgrounds, if you are curious about meeting some of the people you might be working with, check some of our LinkedIn profiles:
Anne, Analyst, Dutch citizen, background from HP
Preferred Background And Experience
- Up to 4 years of strategy or consulting experience from leading firms with focus on crafting clients’ customer/commercial/sales/marketing/service strategies and implementing relevant business and technology transformations
- Alternatively, up to 3-5 years of proven experience in client-facing sales/marketing/business development roles at corporations, leadership roles in start-ups or boutique consultancies
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Norwegian
- Knowledge and experience of the leading customer-related technologies such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Google, Oracle, Adobe etc. is an advantage
- M.Sc. preferably in Marketing, Economics or Business, with an excellent academic track record
Is this the role for you?
We want a curious and inquisitive team player who is eager to challenge, learn, get to the bottom of issues and who loves to solve problems.
We want someone who has insight and is self-motivated, who works to a high standard and delivers results on time, with great efficiency and consistency!
What is in it for you:
- Competitive base salary, bonus schemes, pension, health insurance, employee stock purchase program etc.
- A social work environment
- Work-life balance is important to us. Volunteer roles and events through our internal networks such as Corporate Citizenship, Women in Norway kvinnenettverk, Parent at Accenture, Environment Group, Mental Health Ally program, LGBT Ally program and Cross-Culture Inclusion program.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter, and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
Please consider that we follow a strict recruitment process to allow all equal opportunities. Your application is not valid and won’t be screened unless submitted via the application process described with the required documents to support.
Please note that we will get back to you with a feedback after summer holidays and continue the process for this role.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Vil du jobbe som rådgiver i verdens råeste konsulentselskap?
Posted 2 days ago
Accenture Strategy & Consulting Public Service søker etter kandidater med 1-4 års erfaring som kan bistå offentlige virksomheter med teknologidrevne transformasjoner
Posted 4 days ago
Join our Talent & Organization team in Accenture Nordics
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.