Accenture is looking for Consultants with Data Management experience from O&G to our Energy practice in Accenture Stavanger, Bergen and Oslo.
We work closely with Norwegian and International energy companies to solve some of the most important challenges they face in digitalization and innovation. We help our customers to become more efficient and competitive by combining industry, technology, and organizational knowledge.
We now want to strengthen our team with you that thrives working in the interface between technology and business, who has proven data management experience from O&G and potentially with consulting experience from the energy industry.
Are you passionate about technology and innovative solutions? Do you enjoy drawing and explaining the big picture, while still having practical, hands on expertise? Do you like working with people and supporting them on their journey? Are you skilled in data management and data governance with experience from O&G? Have you worked with subsurface data? If that is the case, Accenture can be the place for you.
- We are looking for candidates with 5-15 years of data management (including subsurface data) experience from O&G:
- Good knowledge within the O&G industry; has knowledge across the value chain with experience from either subsea, subsurface, production operations & maintenance (offshore and onshore), drilling and well, field development or logistics and supply chain management
- Experience in working with data management, strategy, and governance in O&G (data ownership, lineage, data QA/QC etc., life cycle data management, master data management, data sharing, management of unstructured data etc.).
- Experience with subsurface data management (such as production data, seismic, logging data)
- Knowledge about O&G subsurface and upstream applications
- Knowledge about data contextualization
- Awareness of CDF and OSDU
- Basic knowledge about data analytics
- Experience from a consulting house or similar is considered an advantage
- Customer centric with ability to create value and identify new opportunities for our customers
- Commercial orientation with proven ability to build and maintain business networks
- Skilled in building relationships, as well as the ability to communicate well with different stakeholders both internally and externally
- Handles projects with high pace, ownership, and execution requirements
- Relevant higher education with good results
- Methodical, analytical, and systematic approach
What Accenture offers
- A good and inclusive working environment, where you will work with inspiring and skilled colleagues and managers
- Flexible worktime with a good work-life balance
- You will be able to make a difference through large and small projects that change our way of working and living
- Available industry and specialists in all corners of the world which provides access to first-class international knowledge and experience.
- You will be part of a vibrant learning environment
- You will be challenged professionally and academically.
- We care about your personal development and growth. You will have access to training, certification, conferences, and other learning activities.
- We have good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings arrangements and parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
Accenture is renowned for its innovative and strong corporate social responsibility. Many of our employees use their core expertise in socially useful projects and initiatives. Examples include support for NGOs with digital strategy, restructuring and technology development, mentoring schemes for start-up companies and teaching children how to code.
Does this sound exciting? Send us an application with your CV and include relevant certificates and diplomas from university/college and high school.
Accenture values diversity and encourages people with different backgrounds, genders, age, ethnicity, culture, nationality, religion and beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity to apply. We are continuously working to create an inclusive working environment that actively embraces and exploits the diversity of the organization. We would like to invite you to become part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
HR Change Professionals to Energy & Utilities practice
Energy, Utilities and Renewables professionals to Resources Industry Consulting
Posted 6 days ago
Vil du jobbe som rådgiver i verdens råeste konsulentselskap?
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.