Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture’s goal is to help our clients understand today’s business requirements and apply tomorrow’s solutions to meet them. As an Industry X/Digital Manufacturing & Operations Solution Architect, you will be responsible for co-creating & expanding on client’s requirement and translating those to the technical design and implementation plan of complex, scalable and robust solutions. You will represent technology and delivery in the bid team, play a key role in setting-up delivery for success and provide our clients with the technology expertise and leadership to make their business ambitions a digital reality.
Do your colleagues look to you because of you could play at the intersection of technical, delivery and business that enables you to create market leading solutions? Are you a client facing individual who is passionate about understanding client’s value case, take pride in building solution design by integrating different components, enthusiastic about explaining this in simple language to a senior client stakeholder and thrives in a fast-paced environment constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible? If you are, and you want to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, solving some of the hardest problems for the world’s largest companies, we’d love to meet you.
We are building a community of Industry X Architects, with a specific focus on Digital Manufacturing & Operations, capable of shaping the design of our largest and more crucial programmes. This community is equally comfortable explaining complex solution design for the C-Suite, as well as collaborate with other teams with a wide variety of functional, industry and technology skills to gain support for adapting to changing requirements. Hands-on technical experience and ability to experiment with various cloud and industrial manufacturing solutions is essential.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- The latest in digital manufacturing areas, as well as platform engineering, cloud technologies, operations, and intelligent product design
- How solution architecture expertise to drive new sales activities, communicating why the architecture designs meets current and future business requirements
- Optimising the technology choices, team size and location to drive the best value for the client and Accenture
- Defending your solution plan to senior stakeholder inside Accenture and client
- How to capture learnings and insights from projects to support training and development across the wider solution architecture community in Europe to develop our Industry X/Digital Manufacturing & Operations practice
- Co-create & expanding on client’s requirement and translating those to the technical design and implementation plan of complex, scalable and robust solutions.
- Integrate the solutions across disparate technologies, Accenture, and 3rd party offerings
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates, work with delivery centre to finalize cost estimates and optimise this to bring best value for client’s money
- Mobilize the team and set-up the right delivery and architectural artifacts for delivery team to succeed
- Lead solution architecture assessments at client sites with key client stakeholders
- Support global and market level sales team to drive the adoption of Digital Manufacturing & Operations at client
- Addition information about Accenture Industry X/Digital Manufacturing & Operations is available at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/services/industryx0-index
- Good understanding of the ISA-95 framework
- Experience with a selection of the following technologies: Control systems, MES, PLM, IoT, Edge, Connectivity and Analytics in form of implementation and/or advisory
- A deep working knowledge of one (or more) of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform. Can architect a solution using paas components for Data ingestion, Storage, Processing, Advanced Analytics and Visualisation
- Experience in enabling large scale, complex portfolio management of Capital Projects and the associated processes, systems and methodologies. Optimize the return and outcomes throughout the lifecycle of an asset by providing end-to-end service for investors, developers, and operators, maximizing value from infrastructure investment.
- Experience on connectivity solutions will be a plus. Clear knowledge of Industry pervasive wireless (Public/Private LTE/4G/Wifi) and location tracking in plants and manufacturing facilities, providing expertise in the interlock between connected devices/machines and traditional manufacturing infrastructure and platforms (MES). Knowledge of communications technologies (wired & wireless), multiple operating systems administrations, networking, and communications protocols.
- Experience delivering Digital Manufacturing & Operations scenarios
- Customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Digital Manufacturing & Operations well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation
- Commercial mind-set to provide best value for money to the client – can optimise delivery governance, team setup, architectural decisions etc.
- An ability to think strategically about business, delivery, and technical challenges
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly in a fast-moving Digital Manufacturing & Operations technology landscape
- Long experience of working with Manufacturing and/or R&D (mainly D) leadership at Fortune 2000 companies
- Strong knowledge, both oral and written, in at least one Nordic language, i.e. Danish, Swedish or Norwegian as well as a English.
Denmark, Sweden, Norway
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results and we always support each other, we win as a team. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development. Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.