Do you want to play a key role in HR or Finance transformations powered by Workday? Are you ready for your next journey? Join our winning team; we deliver on the promise of excellence to our clients.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- About the Accenture Workday Business Group
Accenture is a leading partner to Workday worldwide and has a track record of implementing some of the largest Nordic Workday projects. We take pride in leading and advising our clients from early strategy discussions, through technology implementations and transformation programs, to support and operations. Learn more about our practice www.accenture.com/workday.
- What we offer
- Innovative, large scale Workday projects
- Global network of talented and passionate colleagues
- Challenging work for some of the world's largest companies
- Extensive education programs and development opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities in Sweden and around the world
- A diverse and socially active workforce
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home
- Friendly and social work environment - Friday pubs, Accenture Gaming club
- Wide range of sports clubs with sponsored activities, health initiatives and benefits
- Ability to craft your career based on your own aspirations
- Job description
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, cloud-based HR or financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
We are looking for a Workday HCM and/or Finance Functional Consultant to join our fast-growing team.
In this role, you will help our clients get the most out of their Workday investment by:
- Advising clients on industry standards and leading practices, contributing to a functional solution that meets client needs and objectives
- Applying Workday and Accenture methodologies in everything you do
- Hosting workshops and leading discussions on topics in line with your area(s) of expertise
- Independently leading your own workstream and reporting on progress
- Liaising closely with client counterparts, Accenture colleagues and Workday to achieve a robust solution
- Actively supporting innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
You ideally have a strong HR or Finance background and have experience of working with the Workday platform, either as a consultant or in client role owning and driving the Workday agenda.
You’re motivated, solution-oriented, and able to independently find solutions. You have experience in managing and communicating with different stakeholders. You are results-oriented, and able to win others over and sell your ideas.
Here’s what you need:
- Prior experience implementing Workday HCM / Financials or relevant on-premise or cloud-based platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Ability to meet client travel requirements as needed, and efficiently manage virtual team and client interactions
- As our projects are often international and may require cross-border travel, our ideal candidate is an EU/EEA passport holder
- Thrive in a diverse, dynamic environment
- Think analytically and effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines despite conflicting demands
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
Bonus points if:
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages
- Workday HCM or Financials functional / consulting experience, preferably but not restricted to the areas of Core & Advanced Compensation, Recruiting, or Finance/ Adaptive Planning
- Up to date Workday HCM / Financials certification is an advantage (or the ability to attain after joining)
- Existing residency in one of the Nordic countries is preferred
- Sweden: Stockholm / Gothenburg / Malmö
- Norway: Oslo
- Denmark: Copenhagen
- Finland: Helsinki
- Practical Information
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. As an equal opportunity employer, Accenture’s Workday Business Group welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Please ensure to attach a CV, cover letter, and documentation of your education, including your grades/points when applying.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.