Accenture has identified “cloud first” as a key focus area. Accenture is investing $3 billion to the initiative over the next three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become “cloud first” businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
We are looking of a Cloud Solution Architect to join our “cloud first” initiative. The Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for designing the end-to-end solution of Accenture’s large transformational contracts involving major cloud providers’ components (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google cloud) as part of the solution. Typical deals consist of cloud migrations or greenfield builds, complemented with system integration projects and managed service contracts. This includes defining the scope of Accenture delivery together with other solution architects and the overall deal team. The Solution Architect is also accountable for defining service level agreements, tools and automation solution, the delivery structure, governance and locations, partner services (such as data centre and public cloud, or field support), as applicable.
The Cloud Solution Architect will work closely with the Opportunity Lead, who owns the overall client relationship, bid management as well as legal and commercial topics. The Cloud Lead Solution Architect therefore requires a strong mix of deal shaping and content expertise. Contract management experience is an advantage.
The Cloud Solution Architect will be expected to get agreement to the solution from the Client’s procurement team, Accenture’s delivery organization, Accenture senior business unit management and the commercial team headed by the opportunity lead. The Cloud Solution Architect needs to shape a winning differentiated solution taking the all these different point of views into account.
It is an integral part of the Cloud Solution Architect’s responsibility to own, manage and ensure quality of client facing content that accurately presents the solution. This includes proposal material, oral proposal presentations, workshop presentations, conducting and documenting due diligence, and Q&A content. It includes the written documents along with the oral presentation of content also including the solution and delivery team.
The Cloud Solution Architect is also the owner of the Accenture approval process, including Accenture’s senior global management.
From time to time, the Cloud Solution Architect may take a role in leading the implementation of one of the client projects, especially with larger deals.
The right person has strong solution content and is an ‘enabler’ and facilitator that can drive a client and Accenture team to conclude on a solution beneficial for both Client and Accenture. He/she has a can-do attitude and combines commercial and content skills.
The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect is responsible for the following main activities:
- Own the solution for all components with focus on public cloud on major Accenture business opportunities with major cloud provider solutions (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) as part of the solution
- Architect a compelling and competitive solution involving public cloud component(s), which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client
- Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
- Lead the solution planning team for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
- Work alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution
- Bring operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
- Develop and negotiate contract content to ensure the end-to-end solution is contracted to deliver value to the client and Accenture
- Build strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups (e.g. Technology Consulting, Application Operations, Security) to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery
- Additional information about the “cloud first” initiative is available at https://newsroom.accenture.com/news/accenture-cloud-first-launches-with-3-billion-investment-to-accelerate-clients-move-to-cloud-and-digital-transformation.htm
- Proven track record (wins) in defining and selling cloud centric infrastructure managed services solutions in excess of >10 Mio. USD deal TCV for leading global enterprises
- Robust Public Cloud services understanding, ideally key public cloud provider certifications
- Experience in complex solution team management
- Experience in architecting significant solutions
- Experience in IT projects and offerings including:
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Operational Tooling, Automation, Analytics
- Service Management & ITIL
- Data Centre and Private/Hybrid Operations
- Infrastructure and/or Application Security
- Various enterprise applications
- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level
- Extensive client / customer service management skills
- Good people management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in one or more Nordic languages as well as English
- Nordic (Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm)
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.