Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Nordic Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect
The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect is responsible for designing the end-to-end solution of Accenture’s large transformational managed service contracts for cloud as part of the sales process. This includes defining the service scope, service level agreements, tools and automation solution, the delivery structure, governance and locations, partner services (such as data centre and public cloud, or field support). It also includes the service transition and transformation, while the transformation is supported by specialized architects who work side-by-side with the Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect. The Service Spectrum includes cloud & data centre, security, workplace & service desk, network. The clear focus is on transformational deals moving a client to public cloud services and including substantial services in the application space that will be integrated with the cloud & infrastructure solution.
The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect will work closely with the Opportunity Lead, who owns the overall client relationship, bid management as well as legal and commercial topics. The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect therefore requires a strong mix of deal shaping and content expertise.
The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect will be expected to get agreement to the solution from the Client buying team, Accenture’s delivery organization, Accenture senior business unit management and the commercial team headed by the opportunity lead. The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect needs to shape a winning differentiated solution taking the all these different point of views into account.
It is an integral part of the Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect’s responsibility to own, manage and ensure quality of client facing content that presents the solution. This includes proposal material, proposal orals, yellow pads and workshop presentations, due diligence content, and Q&A content. It includes the written documents along with the oral presentation of content also including the solution and delivery team.
The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect is also the owner of the Accenture approval process, including Accenture’s Senior global management.
The right person has strong solution content and is an ‘enabler’ and facilitator that can drive a client and Accenture team to conclude on a solution beneficial for both Client and Accenture. He/she has a can-do attitude and combines commercial and content skills.
The Cloud & Infrastructure Services Lead Solution Architect is responsible for the following main activities:
- Own the solution for all infrastructure components with focus on public cloud on major Accenture outsourcing business opportunities with infrastructure component
- Architect a compelling and competitive infrastructure solution with focus on public cloud which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client
- Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
- Lead the infrastructure solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
- Work alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution
- Bring operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
- Develop and negotiate contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value
- Build strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups (e.g. Technology Consulting, Application Operations, Security) to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery
- Proven track record (wins) in defining and selling cloud centric infrastructure managed services solutions in excess of >10 Mio. USD deal TCV for leading global enterprises
- Robust Public Cloud services understanding, ideally key public cloud provider certifications
- Experience in complex solution team management
- Experience in architecting significant infrastructure solutions
- Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including:
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Operational Tooling, Automation, Analytics
- Service Management & ITIL
- Service Desk (optionally)
- End User Workplace Services
- Data Centre and Private/Hybrid Operations
- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level
- Extensive client / customer service management skills
- Good people management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Nordic (Copenhagen, Oslo or Stockholm)
A long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
I&D Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.