Accenture is looking for experienced industry consultants within Utilities and Renewables to join our Stavanger, Bergen and Oslo offices.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our Industry Consulting group works closely with Norwegian and International energy and utilities companies to solve some of the most important challenges they face in digitalization and innovation. We help our customers become more efficient and competitive by combining industry, technology and organizational knowledge.
An increasing volume of customers are now calling for our services to support the green shift with a strong focus on renewable and sustainable energy, which is why we want to strengthen our team in this area.
For this reason we are now looking for individuals with 4-10 years of consulting experience within sustainability and ESG within Energy and/or Utilities.
- Consulting experience within ESG and sustainability
- Good knowledge about the energy and utility industry; end-to-end value chains and processes within field development, operations and facilities, logistics and supply chain management
- Experience from a consulting house or similar, working in the technology and business interface
- Commercial orientation and understanding; proven ability to build and maintain a business network, and the ability to identify new opportunities for our clients
- Good leadership skills, and the ability to lead projects and people. Desire to contribute to the group's development and growth
- Handles projects with high pace, ownership and execution requirements
- Engaged personality and skilled in building relationships, as well as the ability to communicate well with different stakeholders both internally and externally
- Relevant higher education with good results
- Methodical, analytical and systematic approach
What Accenture offers
- An inclusive working environment, where you will work with inspiring and skilled colleagues and managers
- Flexible working with a good work-life balance
- You will make a difference through large and small projects that change our way of working and living
- Available industry and specialist network worldwide which provides access to first-class international knowledge and experience
- You will be part of a vibrant learning environment and will be challenged professionally and academically
- We care about your personal development and growth and provide access to trainings, certifications, conferences and other learning activities.
- We offer a good bonus scheme, pension schemes, share savings arrangements and parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
Accenture is renowned for its innovative and strong corporate social responsibility. Many of our employees use their core expertise in socially useful projects and initiatives. Examples include support for NGOs with digital strategy, restructuring and technology development, mentoring schemes for start-up companies and teaching children how to code.
Does this sound exciting? Send us an application with your CV and include relevant certificates and diplomas from university/college and high school.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Norway firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Industry X - Software Engineering Advisory Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
Federal - US Refugee Service Delivery Lead
USA CA - Sacramento
Digital Analytics Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.