Agile Coach Stavanger
We are currently seeking experienced Agile Coaches to execute strategy and improve agile practices for our clients. As Agile Coach you will help and lead our client’s Agile transformation and drive adoption of Agile methods, processes, and metrics at the individual and team level. You will be responsible for both the individual and team coaching, as well as contributing to the overall organizational Agile transformation strategy.
Agile coach – typical responsibilities: as below but perhaps also this:
- Help and establish Agile way of working and methods for our clients
- Will be able to support and train client in Scrum and Agile methodology
- Empower teams to self-organize within the guardrails of Scrum methodology while fostering healthy and engaging team environments
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process
- Help teams navigate agile tools and software
- Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Servant leader who is motivational and influential to team members
- Values and practices transparency and integrity
- Embodies and practices lean-thinking and principles
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps, Scrum, Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced coaching and maturing teams toward self-organization
- Adept at giving and receiving effective feedback for growth
- Self-motivated, creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex problems
- Is professionally assertive when taking a position
- Values and practices listening as the most critical component of communication
- Bachelor’s degree in either business, technology, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 Years agile experience, preferable with a Certification like SPC4 or equivalent.
- 3+ Years of Scrum Master experience; Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Preferable: application development background with experience in modern application frameworks and delivery.
- Written and verbal communication skills in both Norwegian and English
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.