Finance and Risk Lead – Financial Services, Accenture
Are you ready to combine your expertise with breakthrough technologies and take our Finance and Risk practice to the next level?
New external threats, evolving business models and rapidly changing regulations are some of the challenges facing the financial sector. At Accenture we use cutting edge technologies such as machine learning, robotics, AI and blockchain to help our clients increase profitability, reduce complexity and tackle a constantly changing regulatory environment.
To further strengthen our position in the Finance and Risk area we are looking for an experienced individual with a strong interest and passion for driving and building the practice and help to ensure we stay ahead of our competitors.
- Lead business development activities helping to originate and bring new opportunities to grow Accenture’s Finance and Risk business in Norway;
- Help our clients address the challenges within Finance and Accounting, Financial Risk Management, Regulatory and Compliance, Cyber Risk and Resilience, Fraud and Financial Crime,
- Risk Analytics and Modelling, Operational Risk Management;
- Apply technological innovations developed by Accenture and its Fintech partners to help our clients navigate through the transformation journey;
- Bridge the gap between business and technology functions, articulating the business value of technology;
- Establish and develop client relationships based on trust and delivery of sustainable results and value.
What we can offer:
- A highly stimulating, cross-functional team environment, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- The opportunity to work alongside Accenture experts to solve the most complex challenges faced by the largest Nordic banks and insurance companies;
- Access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills;
- Personal training opportunities and the flexibility to spend time on own research;
- Access to world-class global experts and knowledge assets within Finance and Risk;
- Competitive rewards.
- 6-12 years of work experience, including experience from consulting with proven track record on project management, business development and sales;
- Work experience in one or more of the following areas: Finance and Accounting, Financial Risk Management, Regulatory and Compliance, Cyber Risk and Resilience, Fraud and
- Financial Crime, Risk Analytics and Modelling, Operational Risk Management;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior management and C-level executives;
- Master’s degree in the relevant field;
- Excellent skills in one of the Scandinavian languages and English, both written and oral.
Who we are:
We help leading financial institutions become front-runners in tomorrow’s digital landscape. This is done by helping them navigate through constantly evolving regulatory landscape, emerging technologies, Fintech market entrants, new customer behaviors and expectations. All the above inevitably disrupts the entire industry. We work at the forefront of this disruption, through both providing strategic advice and taking part in game-changing transformation projects with our clients.
Our team consists of highly skilled individuals with various professional and academic backgrounds. This enables us to take our clients all the way from strategy to implementation.
Fueled by end-to-end capabilities, we conceptually design what their future organizational landscape and ecosystem could look like.
These are some of the professionals you will work with:
- Eystein Haugaard (LinkedIn)
- Camilla Kamberg (LinkedIn)
- Larysa Zalizniak (LinkedIn)
- Erik Wittrup (LinkedIn)
- Micael Cervin (Linkedin)
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.