Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise?
Accenture Consulting are looking for an ERP Manager to join our team
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues and improving the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture Consulting you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by ERP
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
- Leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions
- Experience from ERP roadmap planning and delivering large scale ERP solutions
- Insights on ERP technologies and trends
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how different offerings and services provide value
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the retail, consumer goods, travel or life sciences industries
- Ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Ability to coach and develop teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and preferably one of the Scandinavian languages
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
- People enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
Due to vacation period please expect some delay in responding to your application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.