Management/Technology Consultant - Financial Services
New external threats, evolving business models and rapidly changing regulations are just some of the challenges facing the financial sector. At Accenture Financial Services we use cutting edge technologies such as machine learning, robotics, AI and blockchain to help our clients increase profitability, reduce complexity and become front-runners of tomorrow in the market.
Accenture Financial Services are a group of enthusiastic and cooperative team players, consisting of highly skilled individuals with various professional and academic backgrounds, enabling us to take our clients all the way from strategy to implementation. With unparalleled end-to-end capabilities, we conceptually design what their future organizational landscape and ecosystem could look like, as well as help them use technology to get there.
Why should you apply for this position?
We are looking for you, who excel in a client-facing environment and are able to approach unstructured challenges in an informed and innovative way. You should be passionate about achieving success for our clients and have demonstrated the ability to apply creative thought, industry knowledge and strategic judgment. If you have the skills to be a trusted advisor to C-level executives in the Financial Services industry, we want to meet you!
At Manager or Senior Manager level you enjoy driving projects and business opportunities simultaneously. This also includes building, managing and fostering a team-oriented environment. You are comfortable and familiar with being responsible of projects, including reporting to C-suite and steering committees. In general, you ensure delivery of value-driven recommendations, knowledge transfer and effective advisory.
Meet some of your colleagues within Financial Services:
- Marie Hjorth-Johansen (LinkedIn)
- Henrik Skarstein (LinkedIn)
- Jon Erik Medhus (LinkedIn)
- Janne Elisabeth Tranby (LinkedIn)
About your background and experience
- Master’s degree in the relevant field
- 1-7 years’ experience, preferable within financial services, either as a consultant or internally for a company
- Experience and/or interest in the intersection of business and technology
- Interest in the new disruptive forces in Financial Services
- Previous experience from Consulting is an advantage
- Hands-on experience from either project management, implementing IT solutions or redesigning processes within Financial Services is an advantage
How do you know this is the role you will thrive in?
- You enjoy using your strong analytical skills together with your ability to structure complex issues. You can do this in a proactive and outcome-oriented way without compromising on the quality of work/deliverables
- You are value obsessed, technologically savvy and customer-centric
- You are self-driven and flexible, as well as a solid team player
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills (English and one of Scandinavian languages)
Why become a part of Accenture Financial Services team?
- A highly stimulating, cross-functional team environment, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work alongside Accenture experts to solve the most complex challenges faced by the largest Nordic banks and insurance companies
- Access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills
- Personal training opportunities and the flexibility to spend time on own research
- Very strong and supportive team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation are highly valued and rewarded
We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact our Recruitment team at: +47 6712 6700 or Norway.email@example.com
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.