Do you Want to Design the Future Operations Strategies?
- How to design, optimize and manage the supply chain to meet customer demands and support the overall business strategy?
- How will digitalization disrupt the way companies are operating, and how should companies transform to exploit these opportunities?
- How can AI combined with Internet of Things make supply chains more intelligent, and how can this increase customer value?
- How can smart contracts enabled by blockchain revolutionize the procurement processes?
Help our clients answer these questions and many more! Become part of our team to grow personally and professionally while working on challenges on top of Nordic and Global leaders’ executive agenda.
The Supply Chain and Operations practice develop business strategies that create innovative, sustainable and high-performing operations. We are a close-knit team that are part of a group of 50+ strategists in Norway, as well as a wider environment of global experts. In addition to working with Operations specific challenges, we team up with other parts of Accenture Strategy to cover the holistic strategic agenda. The value our team delivers comes from our ability to align underlying process and operating models to support business strategies, link the supply chain to the end-to-end value chain, and create flexible operations that enable rapid response to changing customer demands and market opportunities. An increasing focus is how we can create sustainable operations for example through circular economy.
As the demand for our services is increasing, we are now searching for business-driven candidates with a strong interest in supply chain-, operations-, sourcing & procurement-, lean-, and/or digital operations strategies.
Why should you apply for this position?
We are looking for candidates who have more than two years of experience and have a passion for supply chain management, logistics, continuous improvement and/or sourcing and procurement. You should also be interested in how technology creates new business opportunities and want to work in the intersection between business and technology using a strategic mindset combined with the ability to structure complex issues. The candidates we are seeking enjoy building client relationships and thrive in a team-oriented environment. In addition, you should enjoy working in different locations and be comfortable with English and Norwegian as working languages both orally and written.
At Manager and Senior Manager level we are searching for candidates who enjoy making an impact on corporate strategy and/or selling strategy advisory services in addition to simultaneously driving projects and business opportunities. This also includes building, managing and fostering a team-oriented environment and developing our people. You should be comfortable and familiar with being responsible for projects, including reporting to C-suite and steering committees.
Meet some of our dedicated advisors:
- Andreas Winther, Senior Manager (Linkedin profile)
- Lars Christian Finckenhagen, Senior Manager (Linkedin profile)
- Sondre Thorvaldsen, Manager (Linkedin profile)
- Silje Tolo Haugland, Consultant (Linkedin profile)
- Marita Mjøs, Consultant (Linkedin profile)
Why choose Accenture Strategy?
- You get to work with interesting customers and innovative projects aligned with your personal interests and goals, exerting real impact on some of the largest and most influential companies in the Nordics and globally
- You become part of a highly competent, experienced and motivated team and a professional community that fosters knowledge sharing across experience levels and countries
- Accenture is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Furthermore, we are committed to providing work/life balance and offer flexible work arrangements.
- You get unique opportunities for personal and professional development, including your own career counselor, and possibilities for attending a wide variety of trainings both locally and globally, e.g. Strategy College in Chicago
- In addition to competitive salary, bonus and pension schemes and share savings, you get covered parental leave beyond NAV’s conditions up to 12G.
- We offer a wide range of sports -and interest groups, and social gatherings
We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact our Recruitment team at: +47 67 12 67 00 or Norway.email@example.com
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.