We are looking for candidates to expand our energy strategy practice in Stavanger. Your primary focus will be on strategy projects within the supply chain and operations domain, working closely with the largest energy companies in Europe. We are searching for business-driven strategists specializing in supply chain-, operations-, operating models-, lean-, and digital operations strategies. Typical projects are often set out to…
- Work with the COO and CSCO to design supply chain strategies and operating models, improving the end-to-end value chain
- Help the CDO understand how to digitize operations and supply chain
- Support the CPO with devising sourcing and procurement strategies, developing efficient procurement operations and optimizing company spend
- Apply new tools and methodology to solve both old and new problems in new ways
Why should you apply for this position?
You want this role as you have a passion for energy industry strategy, enjoy building client relationships and understand the supply chain and operations domain. You enjoy working in the intersection between business and technology using analytical skills together with the ability to structure complex issues. It is important for you to do this in a proactive and outcome-oriented way without compromising on the quality of work/deliverables. The role will be a good match as you have experience from the supply chain domain preferably as a strategy or management consultant. If required, you will travel, and you are comfortable in using English and Norwegian language both orally and written.
At a Manager or Senior Manager level you enjoy impacting corporate strategy and/or selling strategy advisory services. You get a tick of driving projects and business opportunities simultaneously. This also includes building, managing and fostering a team-oriented environment. You are comfortable and familiar with being responsible of projects, including reporting to C-suite and steering committees. In general, you ensure delivery of value-driven recommendations, knowledge transfer and effective advisory.
Meet some of our dedicated advisors:
- Marita Mjøs, Consultant (Linkedin profile)
- Kjetil Hagen, Manager (Linkedin profile)
- Lars Christian Finckenhagen, Senior Manager ( )
- Sven Erik Skjæveland, Managing Director (Linkedin profile)
- Sondre Thorvaldsen, Manager (Linkedin profile)
Why choose Accenture Strategy?
- You get to work on relatively high paced, short term projects where we give responsibility and trust
- We are a tight team focused on knowledge sharing working towards the same goal
- We a team with energy, passion and care for each other
- You get to work with the most competent colleagues, interesting customers and innovative projects
- You get the professional development including your own earmarked budget for competence raising
- In addition to market relevant salary, good bonus systems, pension schemes and share savings you get covered parental leave beyond NAV’s conditions up to 12G.
- We have a wide range of sports -and interest groups, also social gatherings
We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact our Recruitment team at: +47 6712 6700 or Norway.firstname.lastname@example.org
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.