Business Strategy is a part of Accenture Strategy which specializes in helping the C-suite setting up and reaching the organization’s overall business goals. We create business strategies addressing topics from cost cutting initiatives to growth strategies and companywide restructuring. We are seeking Strategy Managers/Senior Managers experienced within business strategy to contribute to the ambitious objectives of one of Norway’s leading strategy communities. As a part of our team, you will work on solving complex challenges for some of Norway’s largest companies in a dynamic and ambitious environment, supported by a broad national and international network of experts. Typical projects are often set out to…
- Define and develop business strategies at the intersection of business and technology
- Develop growth strategies and support M&A activities
- Drive company-wide cost reductions
- Develop digital strategies and define how new technologies can be leveraged to support growth and new business opportunities
- Support sustainability initiatives and enable clients to leverage the circular economy
What will you do?
- Lead and manage project teams and ensure delivery of value-driven recommendations, knowledge transfer and effective advisory
- Build client relationships, and identify and drive client opportunities
- Provide expertise and insights to our clients and help build our industry strategy practice
- Work in the intersection of business and technology
- May work across industries, but with focus on a selected industry: telecom, media, energy / utilities, financial services or retail & consumer goods
Meet some of our dedicated Business Strategy advisors:
- Jessica Broström, Manager (Linkedin profile)
- Finn Erik Kolnes, Senior Manager (LinkedIn profile)
- Cornelius Korn, Consultant (Linkedin profile)
About your background and experience
- 6+ years of working experience. Preferably as a strategy or management consultant from a leading consulting practices, additional experience from strategic enterprise functions is also welcome
- Proven track record from leading larger projects, including reporting to C-suite and steering committees
- Extensive experience with office technology for analysis and presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and a Scandinavian language)
- M.Sc. in engineering or business with excellent academic results
How do you know this could be the role for you?
- You already have a proven track record of impacting corporate strategy and/or selling strategy advisory services
- Driving projects and business opportunities simultaneously makes you tick. This also includes building, managing and fostering a team-oriented environment
- You enjoy using your strong analytical skills together with your ability to structure complex issues. You can do this in a proactive and outcome-oriented way without compromising on the quality of work/deliverables
- You can quickly build and maintain strong relationships to the clients you work with, and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- You are value obsessed, technologically savvy and customer-centric
- You can travel when required, depending on client and project context
You will be part of a dedicated team in Business Strategy focusing on the C-suite agenda of leading businesses. We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or require further information please contact our Recruitment team at: +47 6712 6700 or Norway.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to vacation period, please expect a delay in processing your application.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.