Accenture Interactive & Fjord Studio in Oslo is approximately 433 sqm. It is an experience Studio and has about 20 workstations in an open office environment. There are several meeting rooms as well as workshop and project areas.
The Office Lead has an overall responsibility to independently carry out and run the day-to-day operations at the studio as well as meet and greet clients and visitors. The Office Lead is part of ensuring that each meeting and visit is an experience.
The scope of the job includes a wide range of services and activities including routine tasks to be completed independently according to office guidelines. The Office Lead takes ownership and great pride in the appearance of the studio and prioritizes and completes assigned standardized tasks following general guidelines to meet defined goals. He/she also assists each customer by providing individualized attention, accurate information, efficient service and timely follow-up. The position is full time, 8.00 AM – 4.00 PM, however there will be situations were flexibility is required e.g. events at the office.
- Ensure the office is kept tidy with special focus on meeting and workshop rooms to ensure these spaces are kept clear of waste / leftover material, paper, pens and that cables and other room furnishings are kept clear and well organized.
- Maintain appearance of general use areas with an emphasis on the kitchen/client areas and ensuring consistent supply of material and markers for meeting rooms.
- Handle access cards for both employees and visitors.
- Communicate with our IT department when technical issues arise.
- Responsible for purchasing and preparing of daily internal lunch in the office.
- Ensure security policies and routines are upheld.
- Responsible for maintenance of printer, plotter and shredder.
- Post/mail/courier handling as required.
- Daily cleaning, tidying and top up of our coffee and espresso machine, dishwasher and water dispenser.
- Coordinate the parking spaces near the studio.
- Act as fire coordinator and responsible for the locations exercise assessment.
- Meet and greet visitors and guests, including answering the door.
- Handle and provide technical and ergonomically equipment such as laptop charges, mobile headphones, screens in meeting rooms, special keyboard, computer mouse etc.
- Planning and ordering facilities for the studio such as furniture and interior details
- Supervise as an informer of the studio but also of the Oslo area in generals when needed. Example taxi, hotels, restaurants etc.
- Responsible for organizing and purchasing catering and supplies for both internal and external events as required
- Prepare coffee, drinks, snacks and meals for meetings and supervise when needed
- Maintain routines for ordering of food/refreshments for events and tracking of cost allocation
- Supervise and assist on planning, organizing and executing business meetings and events
- Assist with preparations and purchases for employees’ birthdays, special occasions and on & offboarding at the studio
- Maintain a good relationship with catering suppliers
- Ordering office supplies on demand.
- Follow up and be the contact point for suppliers – cleaners, refreshments, coffee, plants, electricity, ventilation and office supplies as well as for the landlord.
- Handling administrative tasks such as internal reports, routine checks etc.
- Invoice handling through a web-based tool.
Background from customer service/hotel and restaurant/events/service industry and experience from equal positions preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to take own responsibility
- Ability to multitask i.e. stress resistance.
- Be able to think one step ahead and see what needs to be done.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accuracy and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in using computers and web-based tools.
- Good oral and written skills Norwegian and English language. Interactive/Fjord is a multicultural organization.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Humble but also firm when needed. No task is too small or too big.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.