Get involved in our client's board-level commercial strategy to accelerate customer acquisition, retention and customer value. We would like to put YOU in the room, advising and working with Nordic leaders to tackle the critical issues and capitalize on the digital opportunities of the next century. Be part of a team that work together to solve the biggest technology strategies in the Nordics.
You will contribute to defining where to play and have new growth opportunities, how to win with a differentiated customer experience and new agile operating models, how to optimize the cost structure to create fuel for growth, and how to go to market in a new world of endless possibilities. Get ready for the “never-been done before” projects. Customers are the ultimate disruptor, and we are embracing this disruption by putting the customers at the center of how companies can drive profitable growth. As part of the Accenture success formula, you craft strategies underpinned by strong understanding of solutions for customer engagement technology that brings strategy from informed decision making to successful execution and value realization.
Accenture Strategy are looking for experienced business-driven profiles, both at junior and senior levels with passion for growth and customer experience, specializing in digital-, sales-, service- and marketing strategies.
Typical projects and your role: Together with our seasoned practitioners you will work in teams to;
- Address top management needs, the CEO, chief commercial-, sales-, marketing and customer service officers
- Define new growth strategies, customer segments, value propositions, brand positioning, loyalty strategies and marketing strategy that maximizes the return on marketing investment
- Define unique customer visions and experiences together with our experience designers
- Design agile, customer service and marketing operating models, including organization design, processes, and governance
- Define the customer engagement technology architecture for the future with support from specialists in leading platforms such as Salesforce, Microsoft and Adobe
- Use customer analytics (i.e. segmentation, predictive analytics) to capture new insights together with our Applied Analytics team
- Optimize price strategies using new data, analytics and artificial intelligence
- Set up and enable the client sales force for success.
Why should you apply for this position?
You want this role as you have a passion for Customer Insight & Growth Strategy in Business-to-consumer and Business-to-businesses and build strong client relationships. You enjoy working in the intersection between business and technology using analytical skills together with the ability to structure complex issues. It is important for you to do this in a proactive and outcome-oriented way without compromising on the quality of work/deliverables.
The role will be a good match as you have experience from the customer strategy domain (preferably as a strategy or management consultant) or from a sales/marketing or strategy function. If required, you will travel and you are comfortable in using English and Norwegian language both orally and written.
At a Manager or Senior Manager level you enjoy impacting corporate strategy and/or selling strategy advisory services. You get a tick of driving projects and business opportunities simultaneously. This also includes building, managing and fostering a team-oriented environment. You are comfortable and familiar with being responsible of projects, including reporting to C-suite and steering committees. In general you ensure delivery of value-driven recommendations, knowledge transfer and effective advisory.
Meet some of our dedicated advisors:
- Jessica Broström, Manager, ( )
- Anders Teigar Jacobsen, Senior Manager & Lead CI&GS, ( )
- Pål Ødegaard, Managing Director & Norway Strategy lead, ( )
- Jørgen Schübeler Reiten, Senior Manager, ( )
Why choose Accenture Strategy?
- You get to work on relatively high paced, short term projects where we give responsibility and trust
- We are a tight team focused on knowledge sharing working towards the same goal
- We a team with energy, passion and care for each other
- You get to work with the most competent colleagues, interesting customers and innovative projects
- You get the professional development including your own earmarked budget for competence development
- In addition to market relevant salary, good bonus systems, pension schemes and share savings you get covered parental leave beyond NAV’s conditions up to 12G.
- We have a wide range of sports -and interest groups, also social gatherings
We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or require further information please contact our Recruitment team at: +47 6712 6700 or Norway.email@example.com
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.