Accenture Communication, Media and Technology is looking for experienced Technology Advisory Consultants to join us in delivering high value technology related advice to our clients.
As a Technology Advisory Consultant, you will work with the leading Norwegian companies in the communications, media and entertainment industry, helping them navigate among the disruptive challenges and opportunities that arise from NFV (network functions virtualization), robotics technology as well as new customer behaviors and tough competition from OTT services. The new digital trends and accelerating technology development disrupts most companies across all industries, and our CMT Technology Advisory Consultants work at the forefront of this disruption through both providing technology advice and taking lead roles in game changing transformation projects for our clients.
In addition to NFV, robotics and OTT disruption, relevant advisory areas include next generation digital architectures and delivery methodologies, program and project management, new IT, sourcing strategies, organization and governance analysis, IT process improvements, vendor and application evaluations, as well as infrastructure and security aspects.
Who are you?
As part of our team, you will both be selling and delivering consulting services to our clients.
Strong candidates have an interest in the Communication, Media and Telecom industry, and have a solid track record of building trusted relationships at senior management/C-level.
You also have:
- Relevant university degree
- 2-6 years advisory experience, preferable within telecom, either as a consultant or internally for a company
- Great communication skills and are comfortable with creating and presenting compelling stories
- Fluent English skills and ability to communicate in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Analytical and structured
- Self-driven and flexible
- A solid team player
By joining Accenture, you get -
- A career opportunity at one of the globally leading IT consultancies in the Telecom industry
- An end-to-end focus with clients as a trusted partner and advisor to support them from strategy to execution
- Access to a global network of experts and personal co-operation with senior high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- Personal training opportunities and a market leading career-development program. Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional.
- A very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation is highly valued and rewarded
The below are examples of highly skilled Consultants that you will be working closely with:
- Øystein Langerak, Managing Director Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) Norway
- Pål Mosbergvik, Technology Consulting Senior Manager, CMT Norway
- Cecilie Soma, Senior Manager, CMT Norway
- Ole Thomas Helgesen, Technology Consulting Manager, CMT Norway
- Fay Charlotte Pedersen, Technology Consulting Manager, CMT Norway
You want to work in a fast-paced information based environment, learning and consulting on new technology trends and leading practice. You are targeted and analytical with an interest in articulating your point of view in a convincing manner to management level and decision makers.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We look forward to receiving your application! Please enclose your CV and a cover letter.
Please contact our recruiting department at +47 671 26 700 or email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.