Technology Strategy is the part of Accenture Strategy which specializes in supporting top management in achieving greater business value from technology by delivering services ranging from IT- and digital- strategy development to repositioning IT for the digital era. We support clients in aligning the business and IT agenda as well as identifying areas where technology innovation can drive business value. We are searching for business-driven Senior Analysts and Consultants specializing in IT strategy, enterprise architecture, digital strategy and IT operating models. Typical projects are often set out to…
- Pave the way for the Business to unlock new potential streams of Business Value, leveraging the evolution of enterprise architecture, methods and operating model to unlock their true potential
- Show how new technologies such as cloud, blockchain and AI can contribute to value creation and new business models
- Design decoupled, agile, future-ready architecture and integrated ecosystems
- Realize business value from technology innovation and the introduction of flexible controls
- Support multi-speed IT Investment & Portfolio Management
- Change to a NEW IT operating model with new capabilities, evolved ecosystem relationships and new IT talent
- Define new ways of working with focus on scaled agile development, lean operations, innovation and intelligent automation
What will you do?
- Work in project teams, often consisting of a project manager and 1-2 project resources with support from senior subject matter experts
- Work in the intersection of business and technology, provide expertise and insights to our clients and help build our Technology strategy topics
- Define IT-, technology-, and digital strategies with the client C-suite
- Design efficient IT-, technology-, and digital operations, including operating model and governance
- Develop digital or IT strategies and target state architecture and sourcing models
- May work across industries: financial services, products, resources, health & public services and communication, media and technology
Meet some of our dedicated Technology Strategy advisors:
- Cato Haukeland, Senior Manager & Lead (LinkedIn profil)
- Trygve Halvorsen, Senior Manager (LinkedIn profil)
- Dag Vidar Bendiksen, Manager (LinkedIn profil)
- Jyoti Sharma, Manager (LinkedIn profil)
- Andreas Norling, Consultant (LinkedIn profil)
- Sondre Tunstad, Consultant (LinkedIn profil)
About your background and experience
- 1-5 years of working experience from the technology strategy domain, preferably as a strategy or management consultant, but could also be from technology or strategy functions
- Experience from working in larger project settings
- Experience in technology domains such as enterprise architecture, IT strategy, digital strategy, digital architecture, multi-speed IT, cloud strategy, technology blueprints, IT governance and IT cost reduction
- Experience with frameworks such as TOGAF, ITIL and COBIT
- Extensive experience with office technology for analysis and presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and a Scandinavian language)
- M.Sc. in engineering or business with excellent academic results
How do you know this could be the role for you?
- You enjoy using your strong analytical skills together with your ability to structure complex issues. You can do this in a proactive and outcome-oriented way without compromising on the quality of work/deliverables
- You can quickly build and maintain strong relationships to the clients you work with, and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- You are value obsessed, technologically savvy and customer-centric
- You can travel when required, depending on client and project context
You will be part of a dedicated team in Technology Strategy focusing on the CIO agenda of leading businesses. We look forward to receiving your application. Please enclose your CV, a cover letter and your university transcripts. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or require further information please contact our Recruitment team at: +47 6712 6700 or Norway.email@example.com
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.