Job Location: Stavanger
Regional Description: Norway
Job Number: 00624389 00624389_en
Accenture is creating a Digital Hub in Stavanger, and is looking for Azure Analytics consultants to take roles as Architects, Data Scientists and Developers.
Accenture’s Digital practice is looking for Azure Analytics consultants to join our Applied Intelligence team in our new Digital Hub in Stavanger. In Applied Intelligence, we turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
We combine Artificial Intelligence with deep Industry and Analytics expertise to help our clients embrace intelligent technologies confidently and responsibly.
Read more from https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index
We are looking for both Junior (1- 4 years), Senior (4-8 years) and Experts (8+ years) to work in client facing roles.
We expect you have a Master’s Degree or PhD in relevant disciplines.
Experience from oil and gas industry is valued, but not a requirement.
As an Azure Analytics consultant, your key responsibilities will include:
• Translating business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
• Analyzing current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
• Supporting the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
• Delivery of architectures for transformations and modernizations of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies.
• Designing and Building Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
• Designing and Building Data Service APIs.
• Developing and maintaining data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
• Exposing data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience.
• Implementing effective metrics and monitoring processes.
• Travelling as needed.
You know your way around the Modern Data Platform and Advanced analytic tools, process, and techniques. You also understand the point of it all—to produce solid insights to drive business outcomes. You have strong business acumen, a good analytical mind on top of excellent technical skills.
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow in others (we do not expect you to be an expert in all these):
• Demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements to technical solutions.
• Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
• Ability to apply such methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
• Mastery of .NET C# and T-SQL with the familiarity of U-SQL
• Experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service.
• Knowledge of Azure HDInsight + Spark, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Databricks, Azure Stream Analytics is a plus.
• Experience preparing data for use in Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Databricks, and building data pipelines for AI Use Cases (text, voice, image, etc.…).
• Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
• Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
• Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
• Working experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates.
• Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online. We look forward to meeting you!
If you wish to discuss more about the job itself, please contact:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.