Organization: Digital Analytics
Travel: 80% (Monday – Thursday)
Position: Growth and Strategy Analytic Senior Manager [Northeast]
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: ANALYTICS IVT SENIOR MANAGER
Analytics Industry Value Teams are an integral part of Accenture’s Analytics practice, partnering with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. As a Senior Manager in our practice you will help shape and sell industry specific programs, including definition of the analytics vision & strategies, redefine the operating model & talent strategy, and manage the change journey to deliver sustainable business value. You will act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by bringing the best of our Accenture Analytics organization. You will also play a key role on the leadership team – building a practice, assets, and thought leadership.
1. Support Go To Market activities for the industry value team for Retail Industries.
- Work with operations and industry value teams (IVT) to schedule and define immersion sessions
- Work with Operating Unit (OU) Analytics leads to define deal shape for core IVT offering
- Work with OU lead to manage pipeline
2. Sales Origination & Business Development
- Educate internal Accenture stakeholders about the IVT Team and offerings
- Facilitate the development of “request for proposals” responses and contract development
- Lead the development of businesses cases for further project sales as determined by the practice
3. Practice & Offering Management
- Shape IVT assets to accelerate sales and delivery
- Drive the analytics innovation agenda, including publishable thought leadership
- Play an active role building a practice including capability development and recruiting
- Identify and help bring into the practice talented individuals both internally from Accenture as well as externally