Welcome to Accenture Digital – Analytics
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture’s five growth platforms and offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition.
Accenture’s Digital Analytics Business practice is looking to expand the Nordic team with Business Analytics Consultants and Data Scientists, with both academic and practical experience of topics such as analytics strategy, customer insight, advanced analytics, digital transformation, data visualization and machine learning.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
As Analytics Business Consultant, your key responsibilities include:
- Capture business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain analytics offerings
- Work with client stakeholders to identify business issues
- Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop the analytics solutions
- Ensure successful deployment and adoption of solution at clients
- Lead client engagements focused on operating model development, business case development and other important analytics activities such as analytics adoption, capability & maturity assessments, advanced analytics etc.
- Lead major insights projects within large analytics engagements
- Develop high quality deliverables; lead project team(s) in deliverable development; apply Accenture standard methods for performing strategy assessments and implementations; work closely with leadership to set strategy and define success criteria for any project
- Leverage industry knowledge that is shaped by analytics exposure through prior experiences