Do you dream in feedback loops? Can you recite the Agile Manifesto without hesitation? Is waiting for approval your greatest nemesis? Then look no further! Joining our growing practice of Business Agility coaches may just be the right step for you!
We operate across many different industries, ranging from automotive to banking and from aviation to energy. Here we advise and coach teams, programs and even the entire enterprise in adopting Business Agility and developing awesome services and products that their users crave. As a Senior Scrum Master in the Business Agility practice you will:
- Need to be able to cover the basics of being a Scrum Master (facilitate team ceremonies, help to remove impediments, coach the Product Owner, manage team flow, etc.).
- Coach existing teams to help them reach new levels of Agility.
- Create new Agile teams from scratch and help them on their way to build valuable solutions.
- Provide advice to managers, Product Owners and other stakeholders on how to lead the Agile transformation.
- Engage in knowledge sharing sessions with your peers to grow as a group.
- Teach training courses and workshops in for example DevOps, Scrum and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Take part in our Agile Coaching Traineeship and craft your personal learning journey together with your own mentor. And you have the ambition to become a mentor yourself.
- Be expected to identify coaching questions outside of the team's scope and explore follow-up opportunities either for yourself or for colleagues in Business Agility.
- Be supported by your colleagues to keep a healthy balance between client commitments and your personal well-being.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing (fluency in Dutch is a plus).
- You have a BSc. or MSc. degree (HBO or WO).
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in a Scrum Master role or a similar Agile role.
- You have a Scrum Master certification (PSM-I, CSM, SAFe SM). Advanced certification like SAFe Program Consultant is a plus.
- You are experienced in using Agile tools like Jira, Confluence, targetprocess or Azure DevOps.
- You have coached a few Agile teams as a Scrum Master. You have for example set up and facilitated their team ceremonies, coached Product Owners on how to prioritize the backlog or helped the team become more cross-functional.
- You’ve been in one or two tough situations and lived to tell the tale. You’ve successfully handled these situations and emerged as a stronger Agile coach.
- You are used to collaborate with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Coaches etc. to raise the level of Agility in the organization to the next stratum.
- You’re ambitious in preaching the gospel of Agility and want to be able to tell the Agile story at C-level within a few years.
- You’re eager to share your knowledge of Agility with your peers, clients, stakeholders or grandmother. People are starting to avoid you at birthday parties now, because of how much you talk about your work.
- Bonus points if you have a special interest in a functional business area or IT-related practice. For example, data and analytics, CI/CD, Extreme Programming, etc.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.