Here’s what you’ll need
· You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Technical or Computer Science related).
· Good communicator and networker – Dutch speaking
· You are eager to learn & adopt new technology.
· Naturally inquisitive
Bonus points if you have
· Relevant certifications: AWS Practitioner, Azure Fundamentals, Google Cloud Fundamentals
· 1-3 years of experience in IT and/or consulting environment
· Affinity with consultative selling: consulting with an eye for opportunities
What’s in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
· Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust.
· Embrace a sustainable growth mindset.
· Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
· Lead and transform our clients with technology
· Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
· Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location, FlexMoment leave of absence program (50% paid leave of absence for 3 months) and FlexDay; a flexible day you can take off to celebrate what matters to you – from EidalFitr to a birthday.
· Paid leave: Parental leave, Partner leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave.
· Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
· Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
· Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Accenture has also been appointed as a “great place to work” and is awarded with a prize by Workplace Pride.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.