HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You are currently a master student who is enrolled in a Dutch university during the whole length of the internship.
- You have an academic background in one of the following study areas (e.g. Business Administration, (Innovation) Management, Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Engineering, etc.)
- You are fluent in English
- You have affinity with the latest technological, strategic, and consulting trends
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- You have done Extra Curricular activities such as a board year or internship
- You are deeply interested in the banking domain and risk function
- You have experience in banking, risk or quantitative research
- You are pursuing a career in (Strategy &) Consulting
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology Connect with our global network of 730.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Career guidance (and academical support) facilitated by your individual appointed People Lead
- You will receive internship allowance and a laptop
- The opportunity to work hybrid and access to any office of Accenture in the Netherlands
- Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
- Unique chance to experience the real-life job of a consultant Accenture from the inside
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops
- Membership of our Internship Community which will give you the chance to attend lunch lectures, classroom workshop and build your network within Accenture
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
! Please note that you can upload your motivational letter in the same field as your CV.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.