Are you inspired by the rapidly changing environment in which today’s Financial Services operate in? Are you excited to help our clients with their transformation and other challenges ahead and do you get energy from building new client relationships? Then the position of Client Account Lead for our Financial Services Client Group is what you are looking for!
As a (Senior) Manager you will be part of the Financial Services Industry team within our Client Groups. This team supports companies in Banking, Leasing, Insurance, Pensions and Fin Tech. We are Industry experts and have the insights and capabilities to transform leading organizations and help them navigate in the ever-changing landscape they operate in.
In your role as a Client Account Lead, you will be accountable for managing a client or a client portfolio as account lead, including both the sales and the delivery of the engagements. As Account Lead you will bring the best of Accenture across all Service Groups to our clients:
- You will be responsible for driving and closing new business opportunities. Your role will focus on developing long-term, trust-based relationships with clients.
- To meet our clients' needs and challenges, you will take a coordinating role in mobilizing the best of Accenture’s knowledge, capabilities, and experts from our market leading Service Groups.
- You will take the lead in developing client-specific value propositions and formulating proposals to help our clients succeed.
- You will be responsible for leading all activities in the sales cycle - from supporting, coordinating, and developing the first proposal, keeping the whole team motivated, to negotiating and closing the final deal.
- You will also be responsible for the delivery of the work at the client.
- You will get hands-on guidance, coaching and career mentoring from experienced Client Account Leads.
This role provides you with a central ‘spider in the web’ role, working directly with senior clients and with senior Accenture leaders, in the full spectrum of Accenture offerings and areas of expertise. As such it provides a strong fundament for further advanced career progression in Accenture. With all our roles, there is in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Who we are
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
Strategy & Consulting is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Operations, Technology, Song and Industry X.
The Financial Services Client Group in the Netherlands consists of approximately 15 people. This is a senior team of Client Account Leads and Sales Professionals.