We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect, focusing on the delivery of large and complex (IT)projects. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges.
- People As a Salesforce Solution Architect you work closely with our clients to articulate business problems and translate them into an appropriate solution design. You Have the ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel.
- Processes You own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap, you do solutioning and effort estimation for requirements and you have the ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions.
- Technology You master Salesforce Marketing Cloud SFMC, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud, you have knowledge and experience with Salesforce Integration and show a strong background in agile SCRUM practices and associated tools Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc
- Data You have solid understanding of data modeling principles in Salesforce.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Who we are
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Song and Industry X.
Salesforce Business Group
You will be part of the Salesforce Business Group within Accenture Technology. Our group consists of highly motivated colleagues with diverse backgrounds. From consultants to developers, managers to architects, we form diverse client teams to create value and deliver on projects. Our group is open for you to shape your own career and our colleagues are willing to help you at each stage. There is a strong focus on learning, and we regularly organize knowledge sharing sessions to inspire our group. With various clients and roles available, there is bound to be an interesting role for you. We work according to our strengths and by doing so, create a trusting work environment in which the team can rely on each other to improve overall performance. We are also a group that is known for celebrating our successes. With all the hard work done, the Salesforce Business Group can be found at office drinks, team-building events, playing sports after work, and other fun gatherings. We strive to make our group a great place to work and stay connected, whether remote or onsite.
Here's what you'll need
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, with a minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in Salesforce delivery management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle enterprise CRM engagement of which at least 3 years’ experience in a consulting environment
- Extensive solution definition experience including evident experience and knowledge of Application and Integration patterns
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities, limitations, and best practices, a demonstrated experience with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques with relevant certifications, in Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Architect certified
- Experience with Data modelling, SQL, integration with Web Services (SOAP / REST / XML)) WS-* stack and WSDL are added advantage to support user testing
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce Sharing Security: Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Record Visibility and understanding of the Salesforce deployment lifecycles: Sandboxes, Licenses, Deployment tools, SFDX
- Ability to engage with senior clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue, ability to articulate the relevant platform value proposition and fluent in Dutch and/or English, both spoken and written is mandatory
Bonus points if you have
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationship
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and management skills