Location - Europe (Any)
The Accenture Technology IPS Supply Chain & Operation Planning is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Kinaxis Senior Manager / Solution Architect to develop and grow our IPS SC&O Planning business for the platform like Kinaxis Rapid Response.
IPS Supply Chain and Operations houses individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain Planning professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning solutions that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Find solutions to clients’ demand and supply planning problems
· Persuade senior clients and Accenture managers why alternate approaches may be needed
· Decide which methods and procedures to use when completing projects
· Work alone or manage large, diverse teams as needed, either at the client or at Accenture
· Make sure that projects help clients meet their important goals
· Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling end-to-end Supply Chain transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
· Overseeing the design and implementation of Supply Chain solutions
· Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
· Helping to develop and expand the Supply Chain Services consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
· Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
· Building and applying technical, industry, organization, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
· Developing, utilizing, and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
· Leading in the design and implementation of Supply Chain process, operating model, and technical solutions
· Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things
· Manages medium to large sized Kinaxis Business Solution teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
· Serve as the chief planner/architect for Kinaxis delivery initiative